tuscl

I think that a stripper insulted me today.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
So I was at my favorite club today and I hooked up with this little fox that I had been eyeing for awhile. I had been getting great dances from her but her VIP price was too high. Today she agreed to a "1 time only" price and I agreed.

Off we went to VIP. After a very satisfying BBBJ she told me "You are too easy. No wonder you don't want to pay more than $100."

No female has ever told me that I was too easy.

Anybody else been insulted by a stripper?

21 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Yes.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    How can you be insulted by someone who's opinion means nothing. It is like being "insulted" by a jihadist.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Shadow, did she mean you cum too quickly or that you jumped at her price without haggling?
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    You were insulted by someone who sucked a stranger's dick for $100, with no condom on, let that sink in.

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    pablo - Muy rapido. LOL.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Well, some girls do charge for the amount of time they spend with the customer.

I would say she will offer a repeat, expecting fast easy money. Knowing the great Shadowcat, next time he will drill her mouth for an hour.

But it will be so good she will fall in love with you and never charge you more than $100 again.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    If a dancer is good at what she does you shouldn't need a half hour LOL
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    Are you sure she didn't mean it a compliment?
  • dallas702
    12 years ago
    A stripper once said I was easy - and a cheap date - after she bought our breakfast at Denny's and blew me in the car after. Apparently, she considered the $100 plus I gave her for lap dances, the night before, something completely separate. The next time I saw her she said it was my turn to buy breakfast and asked if I was still "easy?".

SC - maybe your spinner will be looking forward to seeing you again.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    She's dumb. I never been insulted (but definetely rushed since I'm young) but I don't think she understands basic human physics. Your old, what did she expect you to last an hour
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    "You are too easy."

My response to her would've been: "Yeah? Now we have something in common." then I would've put the money in her g-string, straightened my fedora, smirked at her, and walked out like Obama.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    Please, hot P4P girls, insult me with great $100 BBBJs, I'm definitely a glutton for that kind of punishment!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    The correct term is physiology Estafador.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Every day for the last ten months.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Too easy compared to that time the stripper had to suck a mouse out of a garden hose behind her trailer.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Strippers tell me that I'm easy all the time. I take it as a compliment.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    To easy Shit my dick is greasy
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    your last girl didn't clean you up right?
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    yes i've had that hapen to me
  • smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    Shit at least she didnt tell you that you look like Dom Deluise, That was an insult. (to be fair to that misguided bitch she did inspire me to start loosing weight)

Shit next time all you have to offer her is $50 and then tell her you know I am quick.

And as a subtle perspective When I cum is when I cum and it is never too quickly or too late it is ALWAYS RIGHT ON TIME. (It just happens to be a time only relevant to me.)
  • endlesstempo
    12 years ago
    "And as a subtle perspective When I cum is when I cum and it is never too quickly or too late it is ALWAYS RIGHT ON TIME. (It just happens to be a time only relevant to me.)"

Reminds of JRR Tolkien's Lord of the Rings. A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives (that is, he cums) precisely when he means to.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion