Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I think that a stripper insulted me today.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

So I was at my favorite club today and I hooked up with this little fox that I had been eyeing for awhile. I had been getting great dances from her but her VIP price was too high. Today she agreed to a "1 time only" price and I agreed.

Off we went to VIP. After a very satisfying BBBJ she told me "You are too easy. No wonder you don't want to pay more than $100."

No female has ever told me that I was too easy.

Anybody else been insulted by a stripper?

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Yes.

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

How can you be insulted by someone who's opinion means nothing. It is like being "insulted" by a jihadist.

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

Shadow, did she mean you cum too quickly or that you jumped at her price without haggling?

Profile picture for dalex
dalex
•

You were insulted by someone who sucked a stranger's dick for $100, with no condom on, let that sink in.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

pablo - Muy rapido. LOL.

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

Well, some girls do charge for the amount of time they spend with the customer.

I would say she will offer a repeat, expecting fast easy money. Knowing the great Shadowcat, next time he will drill her mouth for an hour.

But it will be so good she will fall in love with you and never charge you more than $100 again.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

If a dancer is good at what she does you shouldn't need a half hour LOL

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Are you sure she didn't mean it a compliment?

Profile picture for dallas702
dallas702
•

A stripper once said I was easy - and a cheap date - after she bought our breakfast at Denny's and blew me in the car after. Apparently, she considered the $100 plus I gave her for lap dances, the night before, something completely separate. The next time I saw her she said it was my turn to buy breakfast and asked if I was still "easy?".

SC - maybe your spinner will be looking forward to seeing you again.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

She's dumb. I never been insulted (but definetely rushed since I'm young) but I don't think she understands basic human physics. Your old, what did she expect you to last an hour

Profile picture for staxwell
staxwell
•

"You are too easy."

My response to her would've been: "Yeah? Now we have something in common." then I would've put the money in her g-string, straightened my fedora, smirked at her, and walked out like Obama.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Please, hot P4P girls, insult me with great $100 BBBJs, I'm definitely a glutton for that kind of punishment!

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

The correct term is physiology Estafador.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Every day for the last ten months.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Too easy compared to that time the stripper had to suck a mouse out of a garden hose behind her trailer.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Strippers tell me that I'm easy all the time. I take it as a compliment.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

To easy Shit my dick is greasy

Profile picture for carolynne
carolynne
•

your last girl didn't clean you up right?

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

yes i've had that hapen to me

Profile picture for smokeshopjoe
smokeshopjoe
•

Shit at least she didnt tell you that you look like Dom Deluise, That was an insult. (to be fair to that misguided bitch she did inspire me to start loosing weight)

Shit next time all you have to offer her is $50 and then tell her you know I am quick.

And as a subtle perspective When I cum is when I cum and it is never too quickly or too late it is ALWAYS RIGHT ON TIME. (It just happens to be a time only relevant to me.)

Profile picture for endlesstempo
endlesstempo
•

"And as a subtle perspective When I cum is when I cum and it is never too quickly or too late it is ALWAYS RIGHT ON TIME. (It just happens to be a time only relevant to me.)"

Reminds of JRR Tolkien's Lord of the Rings. A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives (that is, he cums) precisely when he means to.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement