tuscl

It's official - Every Strip Club in Austin* has ghetto girls dancing.

Friday, January 4, 2013 10:49 PM
Black ho's. White ho's. Asian ho's. Hispanic hos's. You name it and every strip club in Austin has gone the ghetto booty shakin' way. The only club left somewhat immune is Perfect 10 during the day shift during the weekdays. But even that is not a sure thing. As for the rest, you get a lot of Asian, Mexican, and Black Girls available to give you the booty shakin' black girl experience. They have invaded every single strip club in Austin with rap/hiphop booty shakin and ass clappin'. No need to use a pole, just get on all fours, face your ass to the audience and clap that ass. The dancers are all ho's and you are all Nigga's. Though it hasn't happened yet, but for a special experience maybe you can witness or be a victim of a drive by. Hey, it's all part of the experience. Daytime was nice, but now all the fuckin ho's want to work daytime at P10 because now that they have destroyed all the other clubs, they want to bring the same nasty ghetto shit to P10 daytimes and destroy it too. They tell me- "I ain't makin no money", I need to work here. Ands soon, not even P10 daytime will be worth anything. Ausitn strip clubs used to be it and a whole bag of chips. But the ghetto/gangsta/thug shit killed it. Now I have to go to Dallas to get a pleasant SC experience.

28 comments

• kingcripple
    11 years ago
    Austin Tx? i only been to one club with ghetto ass bitches. Pink Monkey. Now called Babes Showgirls. It also depends on the time of day. I love Yellow Rose. I dont see many ghetto girls there. their day shift is awesome
  • nickifree
    11 years ago
    Oh, and FUCK YOU "GoVikings".
  • kingcripple
    11 years ago
    And Sugars has ghetto girls now too
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Austin AK
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Did some one say ho ?
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    nick, Damn, that is bad news!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Ho, ho, ho Christmas is over
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Well, you could always open your own strip club. That way you'd have one that met your standards. And maybe you'd stop whinging so much about your discontent.
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    So what? If you don't like it, it means more room for everyone else.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    There are going to open a new strip club in Austin (right at the i35 access road; between the RR/A city limits), and for that it looks like is going to be kinda classy, but they're going to play country too (like two or three rock/pop/electronic then country, then two or tree rock/pop/electronic).
  • Longneck
    11 years ago
    The only way to escape all these giant asses and booty clapping and get back to wholesome flat asses and and white snake music is ritual suicide. Hurry go now before you start browning
  • ww
    11 years ago
    Why is this a bad thing...lol???
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Nickifree's discussion topics are pretty predictable.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Yea ! Fuck goviking for some reason ???? Lol
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Juice- Only reason he said that is because I've called nickifree out in the past about how ALL his topics are him whining, bitching and complaining.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Sounds like he needs to move to another city.
  • nickifree
    11 years ago
    Yellow Rose you can forget about. Now its starting to happen at P10 day shift too. Around 4 or 5 pm when the money-making girls leave, because P10 customers have had enough of the fuglies, P10 starts to look and sound a lot like Hot Bodies, Babes, and Chica Bonitas. A dozen Fat and Ugly dancers trying to hustle a handful of the remaining customers. Fuck! I can't wait to see what happens with this new club. It may be the old Rockstar club that opened a few years ago and was quickly forced to closed because P10 owners filed a complaint that the club was too close to a residential area- or something like that.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @Alucard: "Sounds like he needs to move to another city." Sounds like he heed to move to another *hobby*. The probability that every single solitary dancer in every single club in Austin has the exact same style of dancer is low enough that I'd bet my life savings, and that of my children on a meteor hitting me in the head, lightning striking me, twice, living through all of those, and then being the sole winner of a one trillion dollar lottery before I'd bet a single penny on the former.
  • sexualchoc
    11 years ago
    Stop whinin' and go back to jerking off if you don't like it!!!!
  • nickifree
    11 years ago
    Kingcripple, Sugar's went ghetto over a year ago. Now the place is dead, dead, dead. The ghetto booty girls are now at Yellow Rose mostly, while a few others are now at P10.
  • azdd
    11 years ago
    I made a dayshift visit to Sugar's last spring and had a great time with Piper and the legendary Mia. It's obvious that with the mall across the street being mostly empty that the area is pretty dead, but I wonder if all the negative comments are more about nightshift than dayshift. Is Mia still working there? She was a blast and her rack is probably in my all time top 10 favorites. Wasn't impressed with YR, but maybe the timing was bad. P10 was nice, but it was tough to get the best girls there free from their regulars. I would like any current intel on Mia from you locals!
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    The club that will open around February is still under construction. Like I said, it's on the i35 access road around the city limit.
  • kingcripple
    11 years ago
    nickifree- ive only seen a few ghetto girls during the day at YR. I was there for NYE and ive learned that that is when the ghetto girls are out in force at YR. Im not saying youre wrong about YR, but my experiences have been mostly good
  • kingcripple
    11 years ago
    azdd- i MAY have seen Mia a month back. I wasnt sure. I think she recognized me from a year or two ago and waved then went to VIP. but again I cant be sure it was her
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    If I met you in real life, i'd beat you senseless you racist country bumpkin mother fucker
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    And I would be recording the fight on my iphone, yelling out "World Star". @Estafador, the crazy thing about it is, I think he's black. Like on some Uncle Ruckus Re-Vitiligo type shit.
  • nickifree
    11 years ago
    Rap music does nothing but put down black people. But I bet you don't assail that crap either do you. And if you're looking for me, you won't find me in any Austin strip clubs. Unless this new club pans out. If so, then you'll find me there.
  • TortillaChip
    11 years ago
    Rap is complete shit, I'll agree with that but the rest of your whining is ridiculous, stupid and also complete shit nickifree. If you don't like move somewhere else. You don't see a lot of ass clappin from non-black girls in the states above yours. Go there. Stop whining all the time and take action.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion