tuscl

Jamacian Clubs

Friday, January 4, 2013 10:52 AM
Headed to Jamacia for the week. Was thinking about possibly visiting a club there just for the experience. But have been told it is not safe for tourists to venture outside the resort after dark unless in large groups. Anybody ever been to a Jamacian strip club? According to the reviews, mostly local black girls, some South American and of course former FSU which is great because I speak Russian.

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Haven’t been to Jamaica but It’s on my bucket list. I would think, and have heard, that the capital Kingston can be pretty dangerous - but that is just what I’ve heard since I have not been there. Since I would like to visit, I did a bit of research a while back and it seems that “Shades” in Ocho Rios is pretty descent. Ocho Rios is a tourist place and may not be that dangerous from what I’ve heard. It also seems that Shades is heavily visited by tourists and I have not read anything stating it may be dangerous to visit there. It also seems like one can get whatever they want at Shades and takeout is readily available/offered. I believe the dancers are mostly local black Jamaicans but I believe there are also white Europeans. My less than 2 cents!
  • Revo
    12 years ago
    I have heard it is extremely dangerous. And even the police are afraid to venture out at night. But that was a while ago. I would definitely check out and research before hand.
  • georgebailey
    12 years ago
    I've been, but it was Montego Bay. Felt like a scene in 'animal house'. It was not tourist friendly. It's their turf, not yours. Stick with Hedonism, and stay away from their strip clubs.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Might be better off copying Art and his "Fun" trips.
  • smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    Smoke some ganja with Jah Rastafari for me while you are there. I would much rather go see a cricket match than go to a strip club in Jamaica.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I visited Jamaica, but not any strip clubs. I would not go back. An ugly land, an angry people.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Jamaica is a difficult place. I've been several times but not to a strip club. The danger level depends on where you are. The tourist towns like Ocho Rios, Mo Bay, and Negril are fairly safe but even there I wouldn't wander around by myself off the beaten path at night. You should be fine if you take a taxi to the club and back. Streetwalkers were plentiful and cheap last time I was there.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    If. You look like a tourist, chances are they think your a bitch and will readily jump you. Don't look like a tourist, don't be flashy, blend in, fuck some butt and enjoy your stay
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Not looking like a tourist is always a good thing to do no matter where you travel to. I'd still recommend being like Art.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion