tuscl

When you can't get a stripper off your mind

Sunday, March 5, 2006 4:43 PM
What's the cure? You delete her old e-mails and pics, you do everything you can to NOT call or contact her and yet you can't stop thinking about her. And they're good thoughts too. Spend a coupla thousand on her? No prob. I eat, walk, sleep, work and she's always on my mind.

12 comments

• T-Bone
    18 years ago
    "When you can't get a stripper off your mind..." Then get another stripper. There's plenty of strippers in the sea.
  • Jpac73
    18 years ago
    Meet a girl outside the stripclub. After you start getting all of the free loving you won't be thinking about the girl in the club who is just a fantasy.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    Thx guys for the advice. I learned some valuable lessons about what to and what not to say as once I let my emotions go I kind of lose structure. Being a SC veteran I should know better but sometimes you let your heart lead instead of your head.
  • JC2003
    18 years ago
    Let time pass. It works. Everything fades with time.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I agree with Casualguy and Shadowcat. If you're shy and not comfortable meeting people, strip clubs are an excellent place to improve your social skills. Clubs are full of shy guys and the girls are used to shy guys. Pick an inexpensive low pressure neighborhood club (if there are any in LV) and start hanging out there. I'd suggest stopping in a couple times a week for a beer or two but don't stay too long each time - know when to leave. In a couple month's time you'll know half the girls in the place and your confidence around women will be much improved. Just be careful that you don't go broke doing it, which is why I suggest you don't stay too long.
  • pengo
    18 years ago
    Eureka!!!! You will soon realize" that each thought creates according to each own natutre." P.Y.
  • pengo
    18 years ago
    Liberation from the palm of your hand.......Open your palms and meditate on that woman's face, then imagine her going to your ATM machine and cashing out all you lifetime savings; next picture her forging your signature and changing the beneficiary of your 401k plan; start adding horns sticking out of her head; and then to cap it out, picture her and her SO laughing it out at what a sucker you have been. Do this everytim you feel like going to see her. After a few days, you would feel ok, I hope. From a rock Martian
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    If nothing else works, eventually you'll get so sick of obsessing over her, the thought of her will become repulsive and you'll move on to some other form of self-destruction.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    As far as making oneself more attractive to women I may not have mentioned I live in the hypersexualised city of Las Vegas and for the most part primarily one thing makes one most attractive to the fairer sex. (Note I am not implying all women are motivated by $$$, juss saying this is Vegas....... hafta be realistic)
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    Generally I don't have much of a personal life and the hobbies I enjoy (which amongst them are taking LONG walks) allow me to think about ALOT of things. I am awful at meeting people and am a pretty solitary person, which is why this situation has messed with me so much since I let the guard down and juss unloaded with personal stuff.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Find another girl or two or three. Multiple girls can be really good at taking your mind off of other things.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Only one cure for obsession over a woman: Get obsessed with a different one who, hopefully, treats you better.... Or more, seriously, you have to completely transform your life so that the other things you do (work/exercise/whatever) are so fulfulling and you spend so much time in pursuit of other interests, that obsession over a single woman does not become an issue. They say when this happens you also become more attractive to women.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion