tuscl

DaddysGirl

Wednesday, January 2, 2013 7:16 PM
This is me. If you go to the discussion CG posted this past summer under daddysgirl, I responded to that.

12 comments

• HowdyPilgrims
    12 years ago
    Why the new id?
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    A quick search revealed she stopped dancing. I'm also going to assume that she had her password saved on a different computer. I'm now going to assume that computer was sold for meth by her drug addict boyfriend (and all strippers have those), and now she has no way to use the old ID.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Welcome back - it's good to know we didn't run you off completely. I know juice will be pleased. :-)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Welcome back babe
  • daddysgirl1
    12 years ago
    Dalex, are you a complete dumbass, probably!!! The only drug I've ever tried was weed a few times like, in 1999. My teeth are white, straight and trust me hun, my skin is very clear. To answer your question, HowdyPilgrims as diccussed on the daddysgirl thread from ClubGoer, I deleted my other acct for a break, and I signed up again under my original name, but accidently submitted part of the wrong email. I sent founder a message, and hopefully my original name is restored. If anyone has questions if this is me pm me (my original pmers and I will answer) to prove this is really me. Alucard, Clubgoer, Londonguy, looneylarry, and juice of course.
  • daddysgirl1
    12 years ago
    Whoops, I forgot GoVikings too.
  • HowdyPilgrims
    12 years ago
    ah ok i actually read the other thread after this one and got the story...I shoulda marked I did so on this one i suppose..doh. welcome back pilgrim :)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Nice to see you back daddysgirl.
  • daddysgirl1
    11 years ago
    Hey Alucard. I've missed our messages.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    It has been a while, I'll PM soon daddysgirl.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Make sure you post alturds pm daddysgirl it would make us all happy
  • igloo9999
    11 years ago
    welcome back
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion