tuscl

DATY ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Tuesday, January 1, 2013 4:05 PM
I've noticed a few TUSCLers comment on their appreciation for this art form. I have done this maybe 3 times in a SC on the spur of the moment (more precisely the spur of the LD). I like oral (doing it and having it done) but I don't like STDs. I may be uninformed, but isn't DATY pretty risky STD wise? Is there a good likelihood that you may end up with a goatee you did not have when you walked in the club which is in the form of a very bad rash; at least if not more? Has anybody been burned by DATY that would also own up to it on here?

15 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    I've done it often with NO problems. It was appreciated.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I've tastes exactly two uncovered stripper pussies in my entire life. One when I was young and stupid and didn't know any better. Fortunately, no harm came from it. The other was, and continues to be, with my SB. So far, no harm as come of that, either. It's not something I'd generally consider doing a with a stripper, or any other paid sex professional.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Several sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), including HIV, herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, HPV, and viral hepatitis can be passed on through oral sex. "Oral sex is not safe sex," says Terri Warren, RN, owner of Westover Heights Clinic in Portland, Ore., a private clinic specializing in STDs. "It's safer sex, but it's definitely not safe sex." The risks depend on a lot of different things, including how many sexual partners you have, your gender, and what particular oral sex acts you engage in. -- [view link]
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    If you see white milky substances oozing out you might not want to partake.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    I do it on occasion, obviously if she practices good hygiene.
  • Ironcat
    12 years ago
    You never know what has been in that pussy so you may be blowing some dude by proxy. Putting your mucous membranes in contact with her's is highly risky - a facial herpes outbreak might be hard to explain especially if you have a significant other.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    deogol – thanks for the link. Some interesting statements in the article: “It's not oral sex, per se, that causes cancer, but the human papillomavirus (HPV), which can be passed from person to person during sex, including oral sex” “The population that I thought would be least likely to get it (thoat cander from oral sex) was the first population to have this problem," he says. That population was heterosexual men aged 40-50” “The risks of getting an STD from unprotected oral sex are typically much lower than the risks posed by having unprotected vaginal or anal sex, Warren says.” “Typically, performing oral sex on a male partner without a condom is riskier than other forms of oral sex, she says” "If a male is giving oral sex to a woman, I consider that to be a low-risk exposure," Warren says. But if a woman's regular partner has oral herpes, "that's a whole different discussion," she says.”
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    Shit I wouldn't do it.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    There are a bunch of statements in that article that seem to contradict each other. So I'm not gonna put a lot of faith in it in general.
  • Bishop4224
    12 years ago
    I'd never DATY on a stripper or paid sex professional. You don't know where it's been.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I don't get any enjoyment out of eating pussy. In fact at time my tongue can get very tired. The only reason that I can see to eat pussy is to please her and or get her ready to fuck. So why would I pay to eat a strippers pussy. She should be paying me.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    "So why would I pay to eat a strippers pussy. She should be paying me." Preach.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    I enjoy licking clit for a girl who's into it, but putting my tongue in anybody's vag has no appeal to me.
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    That oraquick at-home hiv test is based on detecting antibodies in oral saliva. So, if she's giving you bj and she's infected, it's safer (not safe) for the guy since them antibodies will lower the infection probability. If you're doing daty on a stripper who's infected, not sure what the deal is. Apparently if you don't have sores or such, then hiv virus may have trouble infecting. Be safe(r).
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    Mixed bag. If I am in the moment and and the opportunity presents itself, I might think about it. But I will consider the girl and what I think her background is. I was out on a OTC date with a stripper before and she happened to mention that her BF just gave her herpes. That dramatically changed my plans for the evening.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion