tuscl

TUSCL and You

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
I started SCing regularly in 2000 but did not join TUSCL `till Jan. 2012 (~1 yr ago).

I must say I learned a few things w.r.t. SCs prior to joining TUSCL; but I think TUSCL may have taught me more about SCs in the last year that I may have learned in the previous 11 prior to TUSCL.

So, how would you describe your TUSCL experience w.r.t. the SCing hobby:

a) made the SC hobby better
b) didn't add nor take away from my SC hobbying
c) took away from the hobby
d) any other comments

24 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    It's definitely a good resource when travelling.

As for DB, it is also a good resource when it comes to getting even more information about what the various clubs across the nation are like extraswise. Also the DB is just plain good entertainment. Especially love the better flame wars, some of the trolls, and juicy's theatrics.

As for any serious insights into the way patrons or strippers are though, it's been very disappointing just to see how little insights board members have had. This is getting better over time, but up until the last year was just 98% clueless, circle jerk/support group.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Thank you dougsta I enjoy you to up on tuscle def one of the best contributed

Tuscl has exploded my strip club geographical ideology

Tuscle has inheritance my knowledge of methodical ideologies

Tuscl has given much entertainment unto Da juice
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Also I have been ignored by a few let's say girly man like members that can't get their head around how men bound and socialize......so for me since I've made those list my experience has improved a 100 fold.....now if I can just get the other fags left to do the same I would have no need to create my own forum lol
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    A) TUSCL has made going to the club a whole new world. My expectations have changed, my knowledge and enjoyment have increased and I have been able to do things in the club I didn't think where possible. I owe much thanks and much love to the TUSCL membership.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Definitely A. The DB is invaluable when traveling to know what clubs are in an area and what those clubs are like. The DB would be even more useful if there were better search/sorting features.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    With my new found love of SCs, and my travel schedule, TUSCL has been invaluable and damn entertaining. Keep it up Juice!

I agree with the OP, this site has accelerated my education of SC habits and the dancing girls. What a great year 2012 was. And 2013 is already shaping up to be even better.

Thanks Founder.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    With my new found love of SCs, and my travel schedule, TUSCL has been invaluable and damn entertaining. Keep it up Juice!

I agree with the OP, this site has accelerated my education of SC habits and the dancing girls. What a great year 2012 was. And 2013 is already shaping up to be even better.

Thanks Founder.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Corvos thanks for that love playa I'm giving it back to ya lol

And yes cheer cheer to founder without him even juice wouldn't have been Da juice
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    I haven't learned anything here that I didn't learn on my own years ago. My main enjoyment on TUSCL is maybe helping to steer the newbies from making the same mistakes that I made in my early clubbing days. Besides that, I'm here for the sheer entertainment. Some members here are hilarious.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I'm pretty much with sclvr as far as learning goes. I have found the data base to be a great help when traveling.
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    D

As a "provider", it gives me good and detailed info about the clubs. It shows me the good and the bad. Plus, during 2012 I took some well deserve dancing leave because of my baby boy and this site kept me informed of the activities of the clubs I had been working before and the ones I'll be working in a few more weeks (I was gonna dance next week, but I'm going on a trip first).
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    "a" definitely. I've met several TUSCL people I never would have without TUSCL and the byplay between us is both informative and entertaining.
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    TUSCL is absolutely invaluable when briefly visiting an unfamiliar city. Your time and money are in finite supply and you can't afford to visit clubs that do not provide the experience you want. TUSCL cuts out the wasted time and money from wandering from one unknown club to another.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Just to add, I used to use TUSCL back in the mid to late 90's to find clubs to visit on road trips. I don't remember if there was a forum then, I was just looking for clubs near my hotel. So when I decided a year and a half ago I was fed up with all of the hassles of normal relationships and dating. I turned to TUSCL to see which clubs I may want to go to. I started reading the discussions in addition to the reviews and it opened up a new world within the strip club universe I had heard about but had not experienced.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    The reviews, when well done by veteran members are valuable.

Regarding the Forum, IMHO it has been going down hill steadily as name calling and personal attacks increasing derail threads. IMO moderation is needed to return the Forum to it's prior value.

And I doubt it will take much time until someone calls me a name &/or attacks my statement about the Forum.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    "And I doubt it will take much time until someone calls me a name &/or attacks my statement about the Forum. "

Nice save.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    ^^^^^Right... lol

The Dougster pointed me in the right direction in terms of how to get the OTC/ITC.

The Shadowcat pointed me in the direction of who to get the OTC/ITC from.

Before that, I was just a kid trying to figure how many times I'd have to visit a random stripper before she'd let me pay her for sex.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    A) Mostly due to the availability of checking out other cities and clubs I have a chance to visit.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    This place is fuckin awsome without Da juiceman
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    As a frequent traveler it's been invaluable.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Fuck the moderaters... the fights are awesome and entertaining
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Late 1990's, I used TUSCL to find clubs in my area that I had no idea existed. Achieved my first OTC in 1990, so I learned a lot about clubbing "the hard way". Now I rarely look at reviews unless I'm going to a new city or old club I haven't been to in a while, and then it's very valuable.

DB is very useful, educational and entertaining just as it is. Why would anyone want to moderate it? I don't get tired of the flame wars, but if the flame war players are not of a similar skill level, it gets boring. Along that line, a person who apparently spends his every waking hour trying to be an asshole gets old pretty fast. In time, the weenies stop coming in for an ass whippin', and the assholes burn themselves out. No need to moderate. No need to ignore. Like SC'ing, it's just a game.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I definitely have to say A. It just gives me a better understanding of what to expect, plus it helps for looking for new clubs in unfamiliar territory.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    a) good for picking clubs when traveling, and for some laughs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion