tuscl

OT: Musings From The Far North

1:00AM; December 31, 2013.

Waiting for computer to crunch numbers. Lovely clear night, full moon, stars twinkling. Moderate temperature, no wind. Go for walk down cut line to one of the rigs. Hear rig before seeing it. Roar of diesel generator. Clang of pipe. Whirr of top drive. Turn bend in cut line. See lights of derrick. Spotlights illuminate deck to daylight luminosity. Stand in awe. Walk back to office shack.

Think of Hawaii next Tuesday. Bordeaux in hand. Hot dancer from Toronto. Soft breasts smothering me. Warm pussy milking me.

Happy New Year, fellow tusclers.

6 comments

• pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Happy New Year to you too Art.

Likewise next week I will spend the night with a Latina fav. Large firm breasts, nice ass, beautiful brown skin...........I will be in heaven.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Sounds good to me, Art. Aloha !!
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Keep on pumping!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Hey Art,

I didn't realize that being so far north that you are actually one year ahead of us. Have fun in the sun.
  • Jackmd
    12 years ago
    Happy New Year Art and All.

This week I will be standing by a warm fireplace watching a long haired blonde bobbing her way to a mouthful and looking at me with those large green eyes in the firelight.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    @shadowcat,

Sheesh! How to you tell that I am anxious for the Hawaiian trip to start?....that silly typo.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion