tuscl

Being the only person in the club

JGould717
Pennsylvania
Sunday, December 30, 2012 7:38 PM
I'm still a rookie to this game and had my first experience tonight with this tonight. I thought I'd recently kicked that shame where I care that they see me as some pathetic loser helping to pay their bills, but the second I realized I was the only one there, that all rushed back. One after another after another approaching me, which should be great but, I just wanted to relax for a bit. Feeling inclined to tip more than usual since it was dead. I had to get out of there quick. What's your experience with this? Does that feeling of being judged go away? How do you handle tipping on these occasions? I realize these are silly questions. Chalk it up to being new and in an uncomfortable situation.

16 comments

• dalex
    12 years ago
    I was never at a club alone, but my favorite time is when there's very few people there, I don't get dances at that time, I just talk to the girls, since there's not a lot of people they don't have any other customers to run to after you turn them down, I had some very interesting things come out of situations like that. Tuesday nights are strip club heaven for me. Friday and saturday nights are waste of time, too many people, too much going on, and unless you're getting back to back dances, good luck getting a girl to spend more than 2 minutes at your table.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    It has been hit or miss for me. It has happened before during the winter snow storms.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    It's happened to me often, since I tend to club during weekday afternoons. I hate when it happens, but only because it feels weird that the dancers have to keep dancing on stage as long as I'm there - it has nothing to do with me being judged or anything. It makes you the focus of attention, usually from strippers that you have no interest in. I'll usually chill for 10 or 15 minutes....but if no other customers come in by then then I'll bail.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    It can be fun, but yeah usually it's pretty awkward.
  • Chanel
    12 years ago
    I like it when it's just me and one customer in the club-IF they are buying dances. I can give 'better' dances without prying eyes and gossiping people around. I love good conversation but in an empty club, it's a wasted opportunity for fun in my opinion.
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    It happen to me once last year during the afternoon around early summer. ( which is the beginning of the slow season in the valley) I walked around 3 pm it was only me and two other patrons with a handful of dancer. Sat down at the bar got my self some drinks a cute/Athletic dancer came by and all we did was talk for the next 30 min. During that time frame more dancers started to come in and the other 2 customer left. For the next 45 min it was only me and 10 semi-naked dancer in group talking. I was surprised about two things, one was that they were all in the look range of 7 to 9 and they weren't pushy at all.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Years ago I flew to Tampa for the sole purpose of a strip club weekend. I hit several clubs Saturday night and was right back at it Sunday afternoon. When I walked in the Mons Venus, I was the only one there. Little did I realize that the Bucs had a home football game that day. (the Stadium is just down the street from the club). I had a great time. Danced with just about every girl I wanted for a couple of hours until the crowd from the football game in. The Mons was the perfect club since every girl was hot.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Don't feel pressured to tip. Do it only if you want. I have no problem being a lone Patron in a club.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Are you sure the club was open? If you were the only person where were the strippers?
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I have been the only customer in a club a couple times, as my favorite club in midweek can have a very low customer turnout, being its something like the middle of nowhere. There, as long as I got a girl in my lap, or at least at my table, they don't even bother sending a girl onstage in that situation, which is odd to me, but I think they figure if I got a girl with me, why do I need to see another dancing? I can't recall ever being anywhere else as the only customer there.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Yeah, it's happened to me several times over the year. Sometimes it's a good thing, and sometimes not; I've had it go both ways.
  • Dolfan
    12 years ago
    Yeah, it happens sometimes. Like Lopaw, most of my visits are weekday afternoons (sometimes just barely after noon :)) I wouldn't worry about the dancers resenting you because you are the reason they dance though. At least down here a lot of clubs have a rule where the girls dance even if it's empty; walk into Cheetah at 11:30am any day of the week and there will be at least two stages going, you may not see any waitresses - but they'll be strippers. The idea is that they don't want customers coming into a strip club with no strippers or a bunch of strippers piled on a couch waiting to pounce on the first dude who walks in the door. I also wouldn't feel pressured to tip. For a lot of dancers stage tips aren't so much about the money as much as a way of gauging interest. If you're tipping girls you aren't interested in they'll waste their time hanging out with you trying to sell a dance and the girl(s) you are interested in may not come over or may not be willing to invest any time chatting, having seen you chat up and then ultimately reject a few dancers already. As far as the shame goes, I got nothing for you. I enjoy going to strip clubs, I do it often. I have little to no concern for what the strippers think of me as a person. If you do, I guess maybe you can take some solace in the fact that a lot of them are pretty fucked up & spend a lot of time around dudes who are in all likelihood more fucked up than either of you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Don’t recall ever being the only customer in a SC. As others, I guess I would feel a bit awkward but more in the sense that most of us have a type of dancer we like. Being the only one in a SC puts one in the uncomfortable position of turning down a couple, if not most, dancers in the club if they are not your type. With respect to shame in the SC, forget about it. Everyone is there for basically the same reason - whether it be a fellow PL or a dancer getting naked for $$$. The only time when you will be made to feel “shamed” in the SC is usually if they see you as a no-money broke-ass or a cheapo not spending $$$.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    BTW, if one goes by what people in a SC think, especially the dancers, you may very well find yourself spending way more than you wanted to on things, or dancers, you did not want/like.
  • occurious
    12 years ago
    This has happened to me a few times and it feels weird but the strangest was last month. I went to a club that always has a lot of dancers and customers on a Saturday afternoon. I went about an hour after the club opened but besides being the only customer there wasn't even a dancer out and the music wasn't even playing. I was about to leave when they pushed a dancer out who had to be in her late 40's although she still had a pretty good body but her face showed a lot years. I tipped her better than I would normally because I felt bad then she came and sat down with me. This is where it got even more strange; she was very easy to talk to but after the initial name, where are you from and such she starts talking to me about the area of the city where we both live, like what supermarkets she goes to and do I know this area and so on. This is southern California so usually things like this never happen. Someone is always from somewhere else or a place you don't go to but it's like we're neighbors. It just felt so strange. Finally I got some dances from her which I have to admit were very hot and then left. It was just a really weird experience all around.
  • kingcripple
    12 years ago
    ive had that happen to me 2 or 3 times. but it didnt last long. Usually there will be people in VIP that you dont see. That's what ive learned
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion