tuscl

Meeting OTC can be hazzardous to your health.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A Tavernier man who thought he had a late-night date with a stripper ended up battered and robbed Wednesday, the victim told Monroe County Sheriff's Office deputies.

Two people who share a Key Largo address -- Jennifer Auerbach, 26, and Shane Earp, 39 -- were arrested in the case that started with a long night at Woody's Sports Bar in Islamorada.

The victim, 24, spent several hours drinking at the nightspot, he told Deputy Frank Delgado. Auerbach offered to go home with him after closing, the man said.

But when he went to pick the dancer up behind a nearby shopping center, the man said Earp and Auerbach arrived in a silver Chevrolet. "Earp got out of the car, yelling, and began to punch him," Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Becky Herrin said.

Auerbach reportedly joined the fray, kicking the victim and grabbing a gold chain from around his neck. The suspects then took off and drove north but were stopped by deputies Pedro Garcia and Vaughn O'Keefe near mile marker 104. The victim's gold chain was found in the car.

Auerbach faces a $30,000 bond on charges of battery, grand theft and robbery. Earp is held under $15,000 bond on a count of aggravated battery with bodily harm.

14 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    Dang, if my surname was "Earp", and had a son, how could you not NOT name him Morgan?

"Shane"? That's not a western name!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Woody's!!! Damn!
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Didn't Jennifer used to dance under the name "Bella"?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Nothing good comes from extensive drinking.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    He agreed to pick her up behind a shopping center? She should have asked him to lie on the ground and hit himself in the back of the head with a lug wrench while he was waiting for her.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Ilbbaicnl: LMFAO!!!!!!!!

It just goes to show how dumb the big head is when it comes to pussy.
  • rattdog
    12 years ago
    here's the mugshot of that bitch:

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/florida/ke…
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    The victim should join the TUSCL discussion board so he can learn about the perils of hooking up OTC w/ a dancer.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Thin pencil eye brows - classic sign of crazy
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    The guy must be blind as well as a dumbass, that bitch is so ugly she would have to pay me for dances.
  • Revo
    12 years ago
    OMG! That is fucking nasty, I wouldn't fuck her with your dick!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Erp
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    this is why i prefer itc
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    thanks for sharing

Its easy to take otc for granted and let down ones guard. The best gal to meet otc is one who has her own car and is dependable enough to get there on time at motel. While robbery, run in with BF can be a hazard in picking them up somewhere being stopped by cops and then them finding drugs on her can result in a trip to jail and impounding of your car.

Other gals that are bad news for otc are situations where she says BF knows of her otc playing but is "cool" with it. Or else she tells she told him your "Uncle Jimmy" who can't do it. I don't care for these bitches at all. The ones who are smart will be at motel on time and have BF / Husband under control to where he does not know / interfere. They are not going to let some SO interfere with them making money or piss off a client.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion