tuscl

A Dancer's Take on OTC

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
The Four Most Dangerous Men I've Found in the Strip Club

Dancers maintain the illusion of toughness. We work hard and we hustle for a living and thick skin is crucial to surviving in the strip club. The truth is that underneath even the most seasoned and successful dancer is a very vulnerable woman who wants the same kind of love and acceptance that every other human being wants. We crave intimacy and personal connection, which makes us vulnerable to manipulation and deception.

Most men who come through the doors of the strip club come in to have some fun and relax. They want to have some drinks and appreciate some pretty women. Long-lasting committed relationships have resulted from dancer-customer encounters by chance. These relationships are exceedingly rare. What is far more common is for a dancer to get caught up in the game of a man who has come to the strip club deliberately trying to “pick up a stripper.” Crossing the line and going “outside the club” with a customer is risky. The consequences of these sometimes predatory relationships can range from wasted time to hurt feelings or complete disaster.

These guys come in four basic forms: The User, The Crusader, The Married Guy, and The Midlife Crisis Guy. Their manipulation combined with your wishful thinking creates an illusion that draws you into a relationship outside the club. Coming around to the reality of these relationships can be shocking and painful. If you're thinking of dating a man you met at the club, make sure you're not about to go out with any of these men.

Rest of article at:
http://www.dirtydianasdiary.com/Guys-Who…

13 comments

• jerikson40
    12 years ago
    I love it...she describes the "User", who initially buys her stuff and takes her on "fancy dinners and drinking in clubs, shopping trips and he picks up the bill for it all". But then, she complains, all of that turns around, and he dares to start "manipulating" and asking for stuff from her.

It's okay if SHE is the financial parasite, but if he tries it, and "...is looking for a human ATM" like she is, then all bets are off, the relationship is crap.

What fucking hypocrites these chicks are.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Most women want equality as long as *they* are not the ones getting the short end of the stick.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Every 1-on-1 relationship with the opposite sex is different because the variables are SO diverse. Pinning a label on them is useless in my opinion. You just have to get to know the other person and see what happens, be it Real Life, ITC or OTC. I don't put much stock in articles like that.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    I almost threw up when I read the whole thing. And many of these chicks are the most manipulative, lying bitches on the planet, using their looks to extract every penny out of these guys' pockets. And they act like they're poor, defenseless little girls, caught in the web of these mean, dangerous, manipulative men.

What a complete load of BS. Another reason why I don't read, or give a shit about, stripperweb.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Like most stripper blogs or musings or whatever you want to call them, this is written with such an obvious intent to be unique and "interesting" that it's worthless.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Oh, christ, now alutard fancies himself a relationship expert even though the only relationships with women that he has ever had in his life are paid ones with strippers. What a moron!
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    Interesting. I thought it was well written. One of the few such articles I've read that admit the dancers will date customers. Most of it rings true to some degree.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    I agree with Lone Wolf. I think the article was well written and eye-opening in its factual nature.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Yep, decent article.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I dubb myself as the guy who would DELIBERATELY go to the strip club to try and bag a stripper. No shame in my game. I want me some fine mamichulo
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    lol wow some people get so easily worked up about an article that is only as accurate as the reader wants it to be. IMO everything about strip clubs, whether in person or in print, is pure fiction.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Well, I don't think I fall into any of the four "dangerous" categories.

I guess that makes me dateable. Girls, I anxiously await your PMs
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I think most of us PL's go to clubs to relax and live a fantasy for a few hours. I, for one, am not looking for any kind of relationship and any that may develope ends at the door.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion