tuscl

Bitter Review of Bogarts Lounge

This review caught my attention. Blackmailed out of $100's? Wow, never heard of a dancer blackmailing customers, she must be desperate. If true, this girl is to be avoided. I've never experienced anything like this.

Bogarts Lounge 30100 Michigan Ave Inkster, Michigan 48141

Dancers

Value

Atmosphere

Overall

Reviewed on: December 27, 2012 Visited on: Thursday Afternoon Dancers on Shift: 6-10

This is response to where is Bella (Natalie) who use to dance there. She is ot of jail and ripping past customers off. Stay away from her or your at risk. She blackmailed me for 100`s of dollars threatning to expose me to my wife and work. She is a addict with absolutely no morals whatsoever. Yes she will lie to your face not unlike many drug prostitutes and make no mistake they are no longer dancers but low end prostitutes. This girl must have had a hard life to be so young and so evil. I truly hope she is never around again. If I could leave my name and number without everyone having it I would. I hope she rots in hell for what she has done to me and I wonder how many others.

9 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    It's a chance you take if you are married or in a serious relationship. Speaks to the need to carefully reveal info.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I agree with Alucard, be wary of sharing information.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Bella sounds pretty typical of Bogart's dancers. Personally, I wouldn't let those skanks anywhere near my dick.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I just flagged it. True or not, it is not a review.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I agree with shadowcat.

Are reviews checked any more?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Damn playa
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    motorhead - NO. All reviews are published as is until they are flagged. Then editor/founder reads them.
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    You've got to be careful about what you tell these dancers! Half of them are psycho! I have never divulged the truth about many parts of my personal social life with any stripper or former ATFs, and with good reason!
    I have a good friend who was married and seeingp a stripper on the side almost 10 years ago. Well he decided that it was time to break things off, and she flipped out! He made the mistake of telling her all about his marriage and where he lived. She threatened to tell his wife, and call his job if he didn't give her ten thousand dollars! He gave her the money, and she went away. I knew from that point on to never give a stripper too much information. I create a persona for them, just like they do for me. This way, if the shit hits the fan, and it will, its only a matter of time, she hopefully can't come after me if she's crazy!
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    I actually think it is a good review. It is revealing that the dancers at Bogarts are low end prostitutes and not dancers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion