tuscl

Baby Dolls - Dallas

Wednesday, December 26, 2012 4:54 AM
Any opinions on why this club is reviewed so well? I have read more reviews about their cheap cover and free buffet than the VIP prices/extras. Still not sure how much "upstairs" VIP costs just read about the $20/song dances.

21 comments

• samsung1
    12 years ago
    $650/hour champaign rooms and no extras [view link]
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    It is probably reviewed well because it has been enjoyed by many reviewers, and many of them with multiple club reviews. It has good prices and hot women. Maybe the lack of VIP comments are a result of not needing VIP for a good time.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "Any opinions on why this club is reviewed so well?" No idea. The place has a lot of attractive women and I hear that the LDs contact is 2-way, but overall the club is too gimmicky for me. It was like ESPN Zone on steroids when I visited and I could stand no more than an hour or so in the place.
  • dallas702
    12 years ago
    Samsung, I think Baby Dolls is so well reviewed because it offers most of the range of experiences we go to strip clubs to find. Some people rate it high BECAUSE of the BD buffet and low cover. Others think really hot chicks with bare breasts on high stages is the ultimate experience and 7 stages makes BD a big winner there. A few probably appreciate the very large bar in the middle of the action downstairs - and the numerous, attentive, waitresses downstairs surely doesn't detract from the experience (I've never encountered a really pushy waitress there). Somehow the dancers who offer more than just air and shakes seem capable of finding customers willing to buy contact dances. Even though the "VIP" spaces are expensive, limited, and open to view - fun can be more than just grope and grind - with the right dancer. Many of the "more entertaining" dancers know where to build chair forts or turn a corner chair just right for privacy - and the waitresses know when to keep their distance. So, overall, my guess about the high rating is that whatever SC experience you are looking for, Baby Dolls is as likely as any place in Dallas to provide it.
  • Rabbit21
    12 years ago
    Agreed. Baby Dolls is outstanding, even though it's more difficult to score extras than in Detroit. It's easier than most other Dallas joints(Dallas isn't really an extras town). Lots of hot women, good dance mileage and generally cheap prices and you have one of the best strip clubs in the country.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Obviously opinions will vary. I did not enjoy Baby Dolls nearly as much as others posting in this thread and find places like Pandoras and the Fare/Cabaret Royal to be much more fun. I quickly got tired of the never-ending string of "wanna dance" requests from the army of dancers working there, as well as the damned spotlights they have positioned right over the bar.
  • vinstud
    12 years ago
    Read the reviews and it will quickly become clear that many of the reviews are posted by promoters for the club. It doesn't mean that it's a bad club. It's a nice club for Dallas. But no where close to Detroit, Houston, Miami or Tijuana standards.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    I visited BD for the first time 2 days ago and thoroughly enjoyed myself for nearly 2 hours. Nice club, beautiful girls, relatively inexpensive. If I lived nearby I would probably be a regular customer. Not the best place for extras but I had some great LDs from a beautiful, experienced dancer and left feeling my time and money were well spent. Of all the clubs I've been to this year I thought it was in the top 3-5. I still prefer Bourbon Street Circus in Phoenix but on my next trip to Dallas I'll make a stop at BD.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I lived in Dallas for ~10 years in the 2000s and Baby Dolls (BDs) was my home club for the first couple of years until I became addicted to black girls :) Even though I often preferred to hang out at other SCs b/c BDs didn’t exactly have too much ethnic variety (especially when it came to ebonies) – I would still often visit BDs and always enjoyed my time there. From my standpoint: PROS (in no particular order): + Large club – 2 levels (although 2nd level in only in part of the club) + ample free parking with security + cheap cover + resonable drink prices + LOTS of dancers with attractiveness being the norm + Dancers and staff are friendly and professional + 7 stages - 2 of them are almost at floor level and allow for close contact to dancers – 4 stages are about 4 ft off the ground but are relatively small and also allow for close dancer contact – one large main stage visible from anywhere in the club but not condusive to getting close to the dancer – the large # of stages is a plus in giving you something to do while not getting LDs – large # of stages also allow you more opportunity to introduce yourself to a dancer if you are interested + club is clean; well appointed; well-maintained/not-runned-down + pretty good day shift in terms of talent – but of course nights have superior talent (especially weekend nights) + 2-way contact LDs – may be somewhat dancer dependent but I got 2-way contact in almost all my visits – sometimes the city will get pissy and enforce the no touch rule; it’s happened a couple of times but it was kind of rare CONS (in no particular order): + not an extras or VIP/CR type of club to the best of my knowledge – I never enquired but it was never offered to me as it has been in other non-Dallas clubs + Dallas for the most part is a pretty conservative area – so heavy extras clubs don’t seem to be many in # from what I know + I am not a big fan of country music and especially hate getting LDs to country songs. BDs, to the best of my knowledge, has a policy of playing a country song every few songs (every 3 or 4; can’t remember) + BDs has a large # of dancers with most being attractive IMO – but they do not have enough variety per my particular taste – specifically, there were visits I did not any ebonies working and the most I would see in any one visit would be on avg about 2 (even with 75+ dancers working on that visit) CONCLUSION: I would recommend BDs to anyone visiting Dallas. But, if one is a hardcore “extras or bust” kind of SCer, then BDs will disappoint.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Based on my visit two days ago I agree with all Papi says above. Although I don't mind country music occasionally. And another positive I'll add is the volume of the music is great. You can hear the music just fine but you can easily talk to the girls without shouting. In my opinion this is a great aspect of this club and one I truly wish I found in more clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    That is a good point corvus. The music is loud enough to be heard but not annoying. It also helps that it is a large club so one is not sitting 5 ft from a speaker. The club has two levels but the majority of the club space is single level, but the ceiling in the main room which is single level, is at the height of the 2nd level ceiling so the sound has plenty of space to dissipate per se. Also, as a pro or a con, I believe Dallas has a smoking ban in all commercial establishments which includes SCs – for me this is a pro – for others, not.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Only two things I really care about in a club: Hot girls, high mileage. All the rest is fluff. If a club has extra hot girls giving surprisingly high contact dances, it's my kind of club. And Baby Dolls has that. I'm not interested in full service, just a lapdance where a hot stripper will grind you and use her hands to stroke you and TRY to get you off. I visited BD recently for the first time, on my way back from a trip to the east coast. And I was very impressed. The girls are, in general, hotter than I'm used to in the LA area clubs I visit. And the mileage was surprisingly high for dancers who look like that. I had a blonde, who I'd rate as close to a 9, give me an awesome dance and ultimately made me cum. She was trying to get me off. Usually you don't see that with dancers that hot. And from what I saw, other similarly hot dancers were giving similar mileage. Now maybe I just got lucky, and yeah, it was my first time, but if that's typical then it surely has to be one of the top clubs around.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    @J40: My previous experiences at BDs where similar to yours in terms of dancer attractiveness and good two way contact. But I must admit, although I would get the occasional over the pants stick shifting, I never got hand on bare johnson kind of treatment (maybe they found your johnson more irresistible than mine :)) – even though I go commando (I wear thing sweat pants types of pants with elastic waist that allows for semi-easy access). As for me, my visits over the years to BDs were very consistent in terms of talent and QOS.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Damn. I was hoping that my experience was typical in terms of mileage, but I guess not. Although it wasn't super high, for a girl that hot it was real surprising. Actually, I feel a bit relieved. I was kind of considering moving to Dallas for a brief moment.......
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… I was hoping that my experience was typical …” That was not what I meant to say in my previous post. I meant to say that *my* experiences were pretty consistent so *your* experiences could also be pretty consistent, at BDs. My experiences of “mileage” consisted mostly of pretty liberal touching of T&A; and good amount of grinding – but not necessarily of johnson messaging – but that was just *my* experience and my type of experience was pretty consistent throughout the visits.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    So samsung, when are you heading to Baby Dolls? Or are you not convinced it's your kind of place. I see where BDs is ranked right up there near the top and so is Christies in Phoenix. I'd go to BDs any day before I return to Christies. And I'm in Phoenix a whole lot more than Dallas.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    ss1- Why don't you PM all those who rated BDD highly and ask them ? Speaking for myself on multiple visits 4-6 years ago: I can think of very few clubs that can match the BDD "package" of lots of hot women willing to provide good contact dances coupled with reasonable prices and good atmosphere. Obviously, enough patrons who value those features found them at BDD. I can see that those who favor a cozy neighborhood bar kind of atmosphere might not like BD-D. One would have to go to a large Vegas club to beat BD-D's combination of sheer numbers of attractive dancers in one club.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Corvus my man, I'm envious of you buddy. You travel all over and you get to check out some of the top clubs in the U.S. I have family in Dallas and I will be in Dallas sometime in 2013. Baby Dolls will definitely be my number one spot to go to, but I will definitely have to try out The Lodge and The Men's Club also.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Ranukam my friend, if not for TUSCL I would be lost and may not even have ever made a second visit to SCs earlier this year. TUSCL is an invaluable resource and one I am happy to have found. Would love to join you in Dallas but that is highly unlikely. Much better chance of meeting up in Phoenix. But if/when you get to Big D, Baby Dolls should be on the top of your list IMO.
  • GCMan
    12 years ago
    Worked in Dallas this past summer for 2 months. Enjoyed every visit to BD. They have the hottest dancers and bartenders in Dallas. Especially bartenders. Check out Bobby Jo. Omg is one phrase that comes to mind. Anyways every girl there I met was interested in OTC. All the lap dances I got were high mileage. No extras but OTC a definite if desired. Prob rated and reviewed so much though bc 9 out of 10 girls you meet there are 8 or higher day or night.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    I found the [view link] reviews to be insightful. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion