tuscl

just a thought

Monday, December 24, 2012 9:51 AM
I want to preface this by saying that these are my PERSONAL rules that I have established to govern my own behavior and situations. I do not advocate that they are universally applicable, but I have seen that some of them do seem to apply to others in select situations. Hell, the wingman ignores probably at least half of them. But they work for me, so hey, they are what I go with. Some of them require some clarification, so I offer that as well… GenWar's Rules of Clubbing 1. Whatever money goes IN to the strip club STAYS in the strip club. (This is not to say that you can't leave with money in your pocket. The message of this rule is, do NOT take money into the club if you can't afford to spend it. This includes credit cards or any form of currency. You never know when you hit the door if you will meet that magical dancer who quite simply divests you of every penny you have. Better to not have it if you can't live without it.) 2. Never forget it is a fantasy. Be a PL if you must, but never forget…(This is my balance on the white knight/PL thing. Rule #2 Violations are very painful. If I ever break this one, I write it on notebook paper 1000 times. I need the reinforcement.) 3. Dancer's are there to make money. It motivates EVERYTHING they say and do. (Kind of a build on Rule #2, this rule reminds me that, no, she really doesn't like me like that.) 4. No promises, No jealousy. (How often does this come up?This is a two way street. I neither promise nor get jealous. Neither do I bank on dancer promises nor accept dancer jealousy. Neither of these perfectly reasonable concepts belong in a club.) 5. One known compatible dancer is worth 10 gorgeous potentials. (I am all about the compatibility. The wingman often wonders why I stay with the same girl all night when he has a veritable parade of more lovely women. Rule #5 is why.) 6. Take EVERYTHING you hear with a grain of salt. (What is about strip clubs that make lies socially acceptable?I have been lied to about everything from the location of the bathroom to the amount of the cover. This is before I even get to the dancers. If you meet me in a club and you tell me something and you hear me mumble something about “six,” I probably don't believe you J.) 7. Tips are the oil of the strip club. Apply liberally, yet intelligently. (Everyone knows this right?Everyone follows it right?Wrong. Many many customers don't get this and many more choose to not participate. It never ceases to amaze me how much you get in the way of concessions for a simple $10 tip.) 8. Don't be an idiot. Respect the dancers, the rules and yourself. (Every dancer knows where her line is. If it is past her bouncer's, she knows how to get around that. I don't believe there is a scenario in which any customer should cross that line. If it isn't working, there are more dancers with different lines. But there is no need to be an idiot.) 9. Dancers are for the night. Wingmen (Friends/Partners/Boys) are forever. (She doesn't REALLY like you, just your money. After tonight, you will most likely never see her again. Meanwhile, your wingman is the DD and it is a long, cold walk back to the hotel. How can you mess up these priorities?) 10. It is your money & your lap. If you are happy, nothing else is as relevant. (Actually adapted from something mr_punk once said long ago. Everyone is different, it takes all kinds. This is the only universal measuring stick. It is the only constant. It is also my way of saying, “Look out for #1; the dancer will look out for herself.”) 11. Never conduct financial transactions in front of a dancer. It is like butchering a cow in front of hungry lions. (The wingman has infinite disposable income. Sometimes there is a dancer experience that exceeds the available war-chest. Keeping #1 in mind, it is possible to work out an arrangement to solve that problem. However, don't do it IN FRONT of the dancer. If you have to ask why, just trust me. I learned the hard way.) 12. You never, ever “Wanna dance?”, no matter how badly you actually do. (This is actually a very personal rule. Many customers, I believe, like to walk in, find a nice girl, get a couple dances and walk out. That is not the experience I seek. I am a connoisseur of high-quality SS. I want to be sold. If all you have is those two words, then we are not meant to have a dancer-customer relationship. Not with me. Just not my personal cup of tea.) 13. Unless you are spending money, you are a worthless parasite. (Not that you exist to hemorrhage cash into her waiting hands but if you have no money and don't plan on spending any money, why go?Just makes no sense to me.) 14. Sharing is caring. (There is one club where the wingman and I share an ATF. She is…phenomenal. However, it would be very easy for one of us to monopolize her and cut the other off. Rule #14 is a reminder to myself not to do that. It is kinda like #9 but different. Do the right thing and share the wealth. Sometimes, there really ISN'T enough to go around.) 15. It isn't a sale until she asks for the business. (Another very personal rule. I don't ask for dances. Never do. I do believe in obligations and paying them. If a dancer can't ask for a dance but we have good compatibility, I will buy her drinks, tip her for her time, marvel with her at how she never seems to make any money and basically hang out with her as much as her comfort and Rule #10 allow. But if she doesn't ask for a dance, it will never happen. This is the last rule because I recognize that it is probably more a personal idiosyncraticy as opposed to an applicable principle, but it is my opinion.) Well, that's about it. And again, in my own defense, I'll remind you….you (well, R/H) asked.

16 comments

• Joker420
    12 years ago
    And yes its from the pink site.....but I enjoyed it so I chopped it and screwed it for you men
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    What's a wingman?
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    " for you men". Here's an earth shattering newsflash- women read and post here too.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Do you bring these in to a club written on a sheet of paper? How about writing up a list of rules for the membership here. Some can benefit from a list of behaviors to follow. LMAO
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    I agree almost 100% with every rule . . . not so big on sharing :-) I've also broken just about everyone at least once :-(
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Rule 11 was hilarious – but true. As a customer, I usually gawk at a dancer’s body – but I’ve found it kind of funny, or revealing, how in some situations, when I take out my cash stash to pay a dancer and I’m flipping thru the bills to pay her – how the dancers at times will stare at my stash with eyes wide open (but I do agree w/ the rule and try not to show my stash in the club – mainly out of safety reasons and also I don’t want the dancer hounding me all night trying to get more of the stash). Rule #5 doesn’t apply to me but we all have our preferences as the OP mentioned. I like variety and rarely like only one dancer monopolizing my time (and cash) at a SC.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    Had to pirate it from SW? Couldn't come up with something on your own?
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    These sound more like personal rules than general rules to me. Like you said, everyone is different and these don't seem to fit everyone's persona
  • Revo
    12 years ago
    I heard a quote a long time ago. It was said by Tom Cruise in some movie that wasn't that great: "the answer to 90% of all questions ever asked is money"
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Some feedback to your words of wisdom 1. My cock isn't staying IN the strip club 2. The difference between fantasy and reality is a paternity test and a restraining order. 3. No dancers are there to suck my dick, the money is a bonus. 4. Jealous of what? penis size? 5. Cancel your membership to eHarmony now you are losing it. 6. I'm on a low sodium diet. 7. Typo my friend, TITS are the oil of a strip club. 8. Unless you are an idiot in which case on god can help you. 9. You planning on marrying your wingman? whatever works for you. 10. You forgot to mention, it's my dick. 11. Unless of course you are dealing to the dancer in which case get the money first. 12. Like all fine wines, it all comes out as piss in the end. 13. Stop quoting Mitt Romney, he lost. 14. I hope you are as considerate when you find out your wingman is fucking your wife. 15. Correction there, it isn't a sale until her lips are wrapped around my cock. Happy New Year
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    100% original florida pure premium gator
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Ah Mr_Punk, there is a fine contributor on the blue side of the pink site.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I only have one rule and it seems to have always worked for me. Rule #1 - Don't be stupid! The caveat is ones definition of "stupid".
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I take a credit card with me every time but never use it in a strip club. I have never used a credit card in a strip club. It's a simple thing having the will power to never use it. Obviously I must be an oddball because a lot of guys seem to lose their willpower or are afraid they will in strip clubs. I also have an ATM card and never plan on using it but I have on a couple occassions many years ago when I foolishly spent money I did not have in my wallet but I knew they had an ATM machine. I made a rule to check my wallet if I wasn't sure how much money I had if I was spending it like a lust filled drunk. Now most dancers I see in strip clubs don't look that hot to me. I haven't seen a girl I would rate a 10 in a club in a long long time. As far as getting good value for your money, an 8 or 9 will have a better chance of offering a better deal than a girl who thinks she is hot stuff and will not lower her dance prices. That's fine with me. I spend a lot more money when I think I'm getting a deal. Example, based on reviews of Platinum plus in Columbia sc with people saying dancers are charging 30 to 40 a song, I may never return there for another visit and I live in the same state. I guess I could ask some dancers who occasionally work there if they would charge me the same price as I pay in Greenviile. I usually pay two for 30 or even less on occassion with multiple dances. One dancer whom I consider a 8.5 or 9 has me paying slightly more but I usually only spend 40 max on her for 2 dances. Some other dancers might get upset if they found out I was paying her more but I spend less money with her, usually. The exception was a couple of weeks ago when I didn't see any favorites and then she plopped in my lap.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I've left strip clubs many times with a lot of money simply because I didn't see a good deal. A good deal being a hot dancer offering a decent dance price. It sucks when you leave with over 90 percent of your money still in your wallet but if I don't see a good deal, my rule is not to waste your money.
  • dallas702
    12 years ago
    Way, way too complicated!!!!! If I can't remember AND FOLLOW after reaching my true potential in a liquid medium a rule is worthless! Try t6his instead: Rule one: don't fuck her unless you want to! Rule two: see rule one!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion