tuscl

Anyone repulsed by strippers who like to lick you?

I'm just wondering if others are a bit repulsed if a stripper you don't know suddenly wants to lick your neck or stick her tongue in your ear or is just very oral in general. Of course I bet the farther south a girl goes the less a guy might worry about it in the spur of the moment at least.

13 comments

• parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    FUGLYS? Fend them off with a davids impression!
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    FONDL: Okay, now I get the picture. I would assume that any girl who approaches me from behind must not be much to look at, so I'd fend her off without turning to look, using a sharp stick or pepper spray.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Minnow, you're right, it does seem to be pretty common around here. But I've also seen it lots of other places - places in Maryland, NJ and RI come to mind. I actually like that format if it's done right because it gives you an opportunity to talk to each girl for a couple of minutes without getting off your butt as they come around to solicit tips and LDs. In many such places the girls give you a high-contact mini LD on your bar stool for $1, not a bad deal. But McDoogals in MD does it the best - the girls crawl around on top of the bar naked after dancing, it's a hoot.
  • minnow
    19 years ago
    I'm with chandler & lopaw on licking, chandler & shadowcat on fuglie avoidance. FONDL- The only recent club I've been to that has dancing on or inside bar area is Philly, must be a Philly thing.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Chandler, if you sit with your back to the bar, you have your back to the dancers on stage too since the stage is inside the bar.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    In that case, I would just pivot my barstool and sit with my back to the bar. Same principle. Ward off fuglies before any unwanted licking can occur.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    What better way is there to get to know a girl than to lick each other? If I don't like the way she licks, then I can save myself the bother of a conversation. Why would I want to get to know and (gasp) like a girl only to find out she isn't any good at the sex things?

And if she isn't hot, there's no way a girl is gonna lay a finger or a tongue on me. There's a reason I like to sit with my back to a wall.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    In a lot of clubs, Playhouse being one of them, there are few if any seats against a wall, they're mostly at the bar. Playhouse has this big rectangular bar which fills the room, and dancers dance in the middle, then circulate around the outside of the bar. I know a lot of places like that. Usually I like that format but not there because the girls are too aggressive and most of them aren't very attractive.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I don't like a dancer who I don't know getting intimate in any way. I want to know and like her first. I hate clubs where the dancers sneek up from behind and stick their tongue in your ear or grab you're crotch, and it's usually the ugliest ones that do it. I think it's gross. If you enjoy that, head for the Playhouse Lounge in Burlington, NJ. It's more common there than any other place I've ever been.
  • lopaw
    19 years ago
    like chandler said.....my kinda girl!
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Sounds like my kind of girl.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Nope not repulsed at all. Bring it on....
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    New strippers bug me when they do that, but old favorites are all right.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion