tuscl

Six Strippers Texting, Five Whorish Things

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Monday, December 24, 2012 5:02 AM
Well, it's the day before Christmas and for the past few days I've had strippers texting me and calling. Not just my ATF with whom I have a Christmas eve date. Old favs including a girl I haven't seen in nearly 2 years. They have wished me "merry Xmas" and then inquired if I would be interested in coming into the club or seeing them OTC. Has the Christmas spirit filled them with joy, which they want to share with me this season? Or do they still need to buy presents for their kids and boyfriends?

15 comments

• Clubber
    12 years ago
    The latter would be my guess. :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I must agree with Clubber.
  • kingcripple
    12 years ago
    tell them sure for the otc but they wont be compensated, at least much. see what happens
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I'm sure that they just wanted to wish you the best. :)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Are you going to be Scrooge? LOL
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    They just miss you jack and want to catch up. They have no interest in your money. lol.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    lol just wait til after Xmas when the bills start pouring in! Our phones will blow up with stripper begging
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    I've been receiving similar txt's. I'm 100% sure it is because I'm special and they really feel a connection with me that is not felt with any of their other PL's. There is no chance its about the money. They really care for me. Really.
  • Revo
    12 years ago
    You like me! You really like me!
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I agree with the former. They're filled with such christmas spirit but their not "full" of it. So they want you to OVERFLOW them with much much "christmas spirit". Sure they may ask for a couplee of bucks, but only because their too lazy to pull out their wallet for a uick drink. If you say no, that's ok because they're drunk off of "christmas spirit" anyway. Make sure to bring 3 gallons per girl ;-)
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    The economy is so bad, I am guessing that they really like you, but they need.the money too!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    One blow job
  • jestrite50
    12 years ago
    I received the nicest text last week for an OTC invite. When i apologeticly told her I couldnt get down for a couple weeks she went silent and wont answer my texts now. I'm sure it was not about the money..... huh??
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Absolutely not, jestrite50. Her cell phone was shut off due to her unpaid bill.
  • clevelandbrowns69
    12 years ago
    I had one stripper ignore me for nearly month when she went out of town to travel. When she came back I was horny and crazy for her and ended up blowing over a $2,000 on her within a month or two. The "ignore him until I need him" tactic is harsh but it does work.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion