tuscl

How much to say?

3LeggedMan
Chicago, IL
About 18 months ago I met up with this Uber-hot Mexican girl at my favorite Central Illinois club. After getting to know her a bit, I learned she had recently left a club in the Chicago suburbs. Looking at the postings here and on SCL, it was extremely evident she was much missed in her former club. (People are STILL agonizing over her absence). Her VIP dances included almost every kind of activity I ever wanted. Anyhow, I wanted to give her props for her awesomeness, and mentioned her by name in some club reviews.

Unfortunately, that was a very bad thing to do, I think. Not only was she rapidly growing a huge following in Central Illinois, but lots of her old fans up north started making the 2-hour drive just to see her. Since I'm by no means considered a "whale" in the club, I started finding that she was occupied for the entire evening and I couldn't get a place in line. Eventually, last December, Katarina up and left Illinois and nobody's seen her since.

Late this summer, I started seeing another hot young dancer at a club in Central Illinois. I'd love to shout out to the world just how happy I am, having done several VIP sessions and one OTC encounter so far. But I've learned my lesson. She'll have to do her own advertising. For now, she's pretty much my secret.

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Maybe Katarina went back to Mexico :). Also doesn’t mean she won’t be back?

Or maybe she got hitched – how old was she?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Do you now understand the meaning of don't "kiss & Tell"?
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Don’t beat yourself up 3legs. She probably would have built up her reputation/clientele on her own due to her awesomeness!
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Say my man, don't be pimpin' them hoes, unless you
    pimpin' them hoes, ya dig?
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Shit, I'm serious, Jim. Don't sell a hoe, unless you get yo bread, Fred.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    I've had a few dancers say they don't want to be mentioned in a review, even in a positive way and only their stage name. In any case, stripper/wife/girlfriend it's lame to try to hold on to them just by trying to limit their other options. If you like a popular girl, tip her when she's on stage, ask her when are the slow times for her when you could have a better chance of getting a dance.

I'm more frustrated by the girls who you see sitting around looking board, but you still can never get a dance from them.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    There used to be a tuscl guideline that said not to mention dancer names in reviews. I can't find it now.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    You read rules?
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    Katarina is in the 30-35 age range. Beautiful hair and eyes, plus perhaps the finest butt I've seen in my long life. I met her mother once, a former dancer. Mom drove Kat to/from the club. Kinda makes OTC difficult, I'd say.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I read the rules about whatever place I'm at (real life or interweb). Yes there is a rule against naming strippers
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Nice to read that another guy here likes an older dancer.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I've been around TUSCL almost since it's beginning. There was never any guideline that said to not use dancer names in reviews. It has been mentioned many many times in discussion topics that it is not a good idea. The closest TUSCL comes to saying to not use it, is in reasons for flagging a review. "Too explicit/dancer liability". Now if they piss me off, you can bet their name will be mentioned.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    who doesn't like older women alucard?
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    3 Legs:

I'm with Papi on this one. If you want to "prop" a dancer, that's fine. Just don't describe her sucking your dick or giving you FS. This puts her and the club in a difficult position.

Katarina sounds like the kind of dancer that builds a client list through word of mouth, whether you mention her name or not. I don't know how much info the general public can get from TUSCL, but reviews are limited access.

And how many members live within driving distance of you anyway?

In my experience, dancers who get the most publicity are the ones who do almost any guy who walks through the door. After all, business is business and our little reviews are maybe 1% of their reputation.
  • grand1511
    12 years ago
    You never tell the other anglers where the hot fishing spot is.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    3Legged: Yet one more reason to zip the lip. ;)

Now I agree with shadow about naming a dancer if she rips me off somehow or runs a game, but there is no upside in linking a specific dancer to extra curricular activities. None. But there are plenty of downsides, apparently including what happened to your favorite Mexican treat.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Found it. You get directed here when you post a review. I think there also used to be a link to it from the home page, but it's gone now.
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=6…

"Just be careful not to mention names if it may get your ATF in trouble."

So not a blanket ban on mentioning names.

And yes, I do read the rules. It's good be familiar with the rules if you intend to abide by them. It's even more important if you intend to break them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion