tuscl

NJ Bar Pays Teen Stripper With Alcohol:

The bartender says she was given orders to serve the 17-year-old girl alcohol to "loosen her up," according to investigators
A 17-year-old stripper, hired to work at a South Jersey bar, was paid with alcohol while she worked, according to investigators.

The Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control released details of an investigation on Thursday, and say the owner of the Park Place Bar and Grill in National Park admitted to telling a bartender to serve the teenager alcohol.

The bartender told investigators she was advised to give the teen stripper as many drinks as she wanted to "loosen her up." The bartender said she served the girl Long Island iced teas and Bay Breeze cocktails.

“This case was particularly troubling because the licensee used alcohol to exploit a minor for financial gain,” said Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control Director Michael Halfacre.

The Park Place Bar and Grill is now being stripped of its alcohol license for 50 days.

The bar's owner, Donald Rossiter Jr., his father who manages the bar and the bartender are all facing charges of serving alcohol to a minor.

The teenage girl was charged with underage drinking.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/loca…

13 comments

• rentz2
    12 years ago
    "The teenage girl was charged with underage drinking."

Seems rather strange
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Low.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    Why a lot of people won't call the cops if they're guilty of something. The person calling the cop will get charged with jaywalking after they call the cops because they were mugged.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    When you're 17 and your boss tells you to do something, you do it. If this had been a 17 year old boy working contruction and his boss told him to do something dangerous, they wouldn't be charging the boy with a crime. Double standard.

I would be happy to take this poor girl into my home and offer her comfort and support while awaiting trial.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Southern Comfort and Grey Goose support?
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    How stupid are these people?
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    why wasn't the bartender charged with a criminal offense? Even if he was TOLD to serve the girl a drink, doesn't mean his free will was taken away to disobey the law.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    Hopefully they only charged her to have leverage to get her to testify and/or go into rehab if she needs it.
  • jacobs.patrick7
    12 years ago
    Strange that it is not listed as a club on this site.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Estafador: the owner, manager, and bartender were all charged.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Stupid enough to eventually end up in PRISON.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I need new glasses then
  • blacky
    12 years ago
    Why is no one talking about the fact that the girl is only 17? seems kind of young to be stripping. I know I like them young but I also like them legal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion