tuscl

New Year Clubbing in NY

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Thursday, December 20, 2012 10:36 AM
So we all know the BEST place to drop the New Year's ball would be in New York City. So my fellow strip club brethren, those who live or will be in New York, lets ALL join together for a strip club bonanza on New Year's Day. Whaddya say? Who's down for a good ol' TUSCL meet and greet on New Years eh?

11 comments

• gsv
    12 years ago
    Most of the girls who work in NYC would hate to be working that night - a strip club just really isn't a desirable place to be on new year's eve. I personally wouldn't suggest clubbing that night.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    New Years Eve in a strip club is strickly for amatuers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Yeah – it would be a madhouse (in a bad way). As shadow said, serious SCers know to avoid nights like this. It may make for a good party atmosphere, but not a good SC atmosphere. Plus, I’d rather celebrate New Year’s in 75 degree weather down here in Miami than freezing my balls in NYC!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Spent one New Year's eve in NYC. That's sufficient. Why be possibly ripped off by inflated costs on the night of 12/31/12 by clubs that surely will INCREASE their prices.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    The OP appears to be asking about meeting New Year's day, not New Year's eve.
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    Alucard, NYC strip clubs are pretty consistent with prices. I doubt there is any going to be any increase on new year's eve.
  • mausercat
    12 years ago
    As for the last two decades, I stay at home and watch the ball drop. On New Years Eve, if the cops don't get you, the drunks will.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Sorry estafador, I try to avoid other sausages when I club, not seek them out. But New Year Day might be a good time for you to venture away from the tourist traps that you seem to frequent and try someplace a little more fun, such as the day shifts at Scandals and Gallaghers. Both are easily accessible by subway.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    well then, apparently this amatur has learned something new today. And yes that is really me in my photo. If youu think I'm ugly, then your a hater.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I thought it was Coby Bryant in the picture
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Count me among those who wouldn't go in a club on New Year's Eve on a bet. Well, maybe a *big* bet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion