tuscl

New Car or Clubs?

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 8:45 PM
Many of you on this Board have lots of money to set aside for clubbing. Others are giving up new cars, better houses, retirement savings, kids' college funds, food and clothing to keep up this expensive hobby. At what point would you stop spending money clubbing? In other, what's more important than clubbing and what would make you stop clubbing if you had to chose between it and clubbing. Example, food and shelter is more important than clubbing, or is it?

34 comments

• mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Obviously, a new car is a much better investment long term. But wanting girls always gets in the way. If you can afford both, well you're living large.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I figure if I keep mr spending down to $30k/year I am being sufficiently prudent and will have plenty the other things you mention.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    $30k/y for SC'ing and other whoring, that is.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I have chosen and will always choice whores over all else
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    "$30k/y for SC'ing and other whoring, that is." Seriously? You spend THAT much? WOW, there are some ballers here on TUSCL. Must be nice.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    It's all matter of balance. A new mid-size luxury sedan, like my Acura, weighs about 4000 pounds. As like as I fuck about 32 strippers in a year, the weight balances out
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Different people have different priorities. But you may NOT get totally honest answers though.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    That's an upper bound. I was well under that the last couple of years (even with my trips) because work was so busy, but that's going to be my budget (including trips) going forward now that things are back to normal.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I made my descision today. I bought clothes and sneakers instead of saving my money for the new year strip club event. No point in clubbing ANYWHERE if you can't look stylish doing it. Luckily I was still able to save a couple bucks, plus the money I will have coming in the rest oof the year.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Look at how much you spend in a month clubbing and add that to your present car note. Upgrade, anyone?
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I will stop spending money on clubbing when the Federal government crashes the economy with its insane spending and unworkable social programs. In other words, sometime in the next 4 years.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I'm living the monks life dedicated to worshiping the buddy
  • BigBillPayed
    12 years ago
    I have an07 corvette convertable and i spend about 12k on strip clubs a year. I have no kids
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I love throwing money at strippers. I won't quit until I've spent my children's inheritance, emptied my retirement accounts, and been reduced to living in the storm sewer across the street from the club.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Cars and trucks should be everybody's priority purchases. Poor oilmen like me need a constant stream of consumers for the hydrocarbons we find. Sheesh! Forget about buying a house or paying apartment rent. You can always live in your vehicle.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    When your engine blows you might think again about what was the better investment.
  • drewburner69
    12 years ago
    My retirement is to own a club. So I am saving my money to 1) Buy or build a club 2) Going to every SC that I can find to check out my future competition. (My 401K is invested in Rick's Cabaret International, Inc. and other publicly traded SC's)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    "(My 401K is invested in Rick's Cabaret International, Inc. and other publicly traded SC's)" Oh, oh! Not sure if this is a joke or not. Might want to get tittyfuck's take on that idea.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I'll forgo buying a *new* car, and have already passed up on a "better" house (along with the extra mortgage payment, extra taxes and extra space I don't need now the kids are home less), but the rest of the stuff you mentioned? No way. Fortunately, my wife and I make enough that we don't have to worry about the necessities, and we can still spend pretty much what we want on our hobbies.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    get the car. there will always be time for clubing
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    These days I'm thinking retirement and savings. There was a time when I blew $1K a week on some chick (who doesn't even write me, yes fool PL) and I could afford it just fine then - but now with this economy I am getting buyer's remorse (years later!) I'm saying things may look good today, but tomorrow maybe another story.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    I bought a new car and new clubs this year.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    That KIA of yours get good gas mileage, tittyfuck?
  • endlesstempo
    12 years ago
    Don't forget that a car is always a depreciating asset though. The moment you sign the dotted line for it, it's immediately worth less than what you paid for it, and it only goes downhill from there. Good memories, on the other hand, are priceless.
  • Revo
    12 years ago
    30 grand a year for a wife would be getting off cheap.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I’ve been thinking about buying a new (and nicer) car for the past 5 years! But my current car is paid for and knock on wood it never breaks down (it’s a Jap model). So although I could have bought a new, and much much nicer, car by now; the pull of naked women all over me has been stronger than the desire for nicer wheels. Having said this, I have recently cut back on SCing since I do need to get a new car sometime next year as my car is already at around 170k miles and is starting to need some parts replaced due to wear and tear. Personally I think the car is a wiser/better investment - but obviously I have not followed this advice myself.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    For all you self employed out there, this is the last year you can use Section 179 depreciation on an auto purchase.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    "Don't forget that a car is always a depreciating asset though." Cars are only assets to car dealerships. That said, cars can (in aggregate) save money and maybe able to aid in generating income (going to work).
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Gotta have a good running car. There is no public transportation where I live. Estimated taxi fare from my home to my favorite club(42 Mi) is $89.74.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Along shadow’s statement - for sure – if you *need* a new car then by all means that should be the priority – but if you just “want” a new car, then it’s a little harder to decide – at least for me.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Fast cars and faster women. Who cares about money.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    Maybe I skimmed too fast, but I didn't see the sage advice to buy used cars. That's what I have been doing for the past 15 years or so (for myself, ex-wife,kids). I have saved enough money over new cars to afford my clubbing expenses. Honestly, a $30,000 new car costs about $5,000 just to drive it home the first time(lost value). When I am old and feeble, I will not be remembering the 1979 Mustang I bought as my first new car. I will be remembering the 1982 Jersey Girl and her plush upholstery.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Just spent over $1,000 on my car for new tires and to fix a couple of other problems. The toyota I own has beat the pants off a Pontiac I used to own that I had to spend over 2K to 3K a year in maintenance. I like to get my money's worth and I believe I can get several more years out of my current car. It's kind of like continuing to get two for $30 lap dances from a favorite dancer but I keep the same car a lot longer than the same favorite dancers. My spending in strip clubs has dropped a lot this year due to lack of dancers I'm interested in at prices I consider reasonable. I'm saving more and not even trying very hard to do it.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Actually I am saving more because my job currently sucks and I feel like a slave working an extra 20 hours a week for no extra money. That happens if you are paid a salary and then told you need to work an extra 20 hours a week. Having the holidays off and in between is like a different world. I'm hoping things get better.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion