tuscl

To all of you.....

tumblingdice
South Carolina
Monday, December 17, 2012 11:21 AM
Fat,little dick,perverted,blue pill taking,dancer scaring,non tipping,cum in your pants,seventy somethings-HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS(Yeah! I fuckin said it.)

27 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I love this juice Jr little.Shit ^^^^^^^
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Merry Christmas and God bless you!
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    I don't fall into any of those categories, but what is the purpose of coming on here and trying to insult people? You're not Don Rickles. You're not even Andrew "Dice" Clay.
  • Revo
    12 years ago
    Is this really worth a comment?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Dice is just being funny.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Not quite Seventy and don't need blue pills a nice coochie in my face work just fine.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Thanks D,LL,alone again this season?
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Looney Larry! I'll tell you what category you do fall into! It's called big ass loser. Why are you the only one on my gf's iggy list? She's a dancer w pretty thick skin, you must have really creeped.But anyway LL, I have no time to hate,Shalom.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    I thought it was a very nice thing to wish Merry Christmas to us. Thank you, tumblingdice. And don't worry about the hyper-sensitive little twits that inhabit this place... BTW, for what it's worth, I'm slender, not fat; I have a rather large dick, not little; but yes, I am perverted; and yes, I do love me some of that little blue pill; and yeah, I probably scare some dancers; and yeah, I don't make it rain with tips, but I do give some insane tips to the few girls who do an awesome job; and yes, I'm all about cumming in my pants. And thankfully I have a very long way to go until I'm a seventy something. Merry Christmas !!!
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    M'baby Ckissmyass to you too!
  • Jackmd
    12 years ago
    AND HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS all the rest of you PL's
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    Sounds like what one of those gals off Strippers Web would say....
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Jerikson!Down with you and yours,Dr.Jack examine young stuff throughout the new year.Player get off the fucking bus.T Trav safe trip.Revo backwards is over,take my wife,please.Jack,bless you also,Ermita!Whatever,and Dougster!Stay edgy my friend.Anybody seen Maddog?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    "Anybody seen Maddog?" Haven't seen FAGDOG in a while. I am wondering if he is posting on the moniker of tenishomo1776 now. I mean starting a thread about 18th century poetry and shit. That is totally a FAGDOG move.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    D! Ya check out his homo profile pics? Shorts and a jacket!!!!!WTF!Here kitty,kitty,kitty.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Rhode Island/1776!!!!Thats him.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    my profile pics negates all your insults
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    Dice, I don't know what you're talking about. As usual.
  • avalons07
    12 years ago
    Estrogen! You have no dog in this fight
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Juice! Never give up,don't ever [view link] to love u baby.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Fraudster, why are you so fucking obsessed with me and my oversized dick (ladies, that is in spite of 2 penis reductions I might add)...you homophobic asshole
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Obsessed? Dude the only thing you posted about this morning, in your once every three week apperance, is me. Like I say, just go away and finish dying of AIDS (this means your other alias - tenishomo1776 too!)
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    DOUCHEter aka "Fucked Up Little Asshole" ® = CUNT with serious behavioral disorders
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    FAGDOG-FAGGIE-O = homo dying of AIDS. Bye-bye!
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    DOUCHEter aka "Fucked Up Little Asshole" ® = CUNT with serious behavioral disorders Infinity
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    FAGDOG-FAGGIE-O = homo dying of AIDS. Bye-bye!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion