tuscl

most "UNDER-RATED CLUBS"

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 7:07 AM
There is a posting by Shadowcat about the most over-rated clubs. But, what about the most under-rated??? One Seattle area club that comes to mind is the Sands. There is a tall vietnamese stripper who works there mondays and fridays with some extreme mileage. And she told me that most of the others there are much like her. This is one club that deserves a higher rating. Are there others?? Please post a response...

10 comments

• ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    The Boo is in Lake Worth (West Palm Beach) FL
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Where was Peek A Boo located? I think if you took an average Tampa club and plunked it down in upstate New York or anywhere else where there aren't any decent clubs around, it would get a whole lot of 10s. Until the cops shut it down of course. Ratings are based on a comparison to what else is in the area. Most guys rating clubs aren't very familiar with clubs outside their regions.
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    With regard to the Boo, I was told it is being rebuilt as a much more upscale club. Those in the know seem to think the old Boo attitude is gone forever.
  • Doverman
    18 years ago
    Peek A Boo was great. Talk about some serious mileage. I fell in lust so many times at that place. Hurricane Wilma blew the place down last summer. Rumor has it that they are re-building in a new location just up the road. Hopefully that will occur without losing the old flavor of "The Boo"
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I think there are underrated clubs all over Florida. I think in order for a club to be highly rated it has to be the only good club in it's area. If it's located in an area where there are other good clubs nearby, they all suffer in ratings because each guy will rate his favorite place highly and the rest lower. I think the best Philly clubs have the same problem. Look at the top-ten list. How many have other good clubs nearby? My guess is not many.
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    My list of under-rated clubs in no particular order: 24K in Atlanta- a titty bar that sits behind an auto parts store and next to a gay bar. Club has its off days, and is subject to the ATL syndrome, but if you catch it right and don't go in expecting miracles, it can be lots of fun. Lookers-Ft. Myers FL- Another club that is subject to strict local regs, but the girls are very pretty and it is a great place to go to get out of the FLA sun. Peek A Boo- Lake Worth FL- Recently underwent major renovations. Has in the past been a place where almost anything was available for the right price. Booby Trap- Pompano Bch FL- One of my favorite SCs. High mileage. low prices. free lunch. what more can you ask for. Wacko's- Jacksonville FL- Formerly a go-go bar with a great lunch menu. Rules have loosened and if you catch it right you can see some great looking ladies and possible get a decent lapper. Sammy's-Birmingham AL- This is a place to just go and look at good looking women getting naked. In the 12+ years I have visited Sammy's have only seen 2-3 table dances done. If you go in knowing it what it is, you can have a great time. May they Rest in Peace- Showtime- Nashville- One of the nastiest places I have ever been too. One of the most fun also. Gone
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    My list of under-rated clubs in no particular order: 24K in Atlanta- a titty bar that sits behind an auto parts store and next to a gay bar. Club has its off days, and is subject to the ATL syndrome, but if you catch it right and don't go in expecting miracles, it can be lots of fun. Lookers-Ft. Myers FL- Another club that is subject to strict local regs, but the girls are very pretty and it is a great place to go to get out of the FLA sun. Peek A Boo- Lake Worth FL- Recently underwent major renovations. Has in the past been a place where almost anything was available for the right price. Booby Trap- Pompano Bch FL- One of my favorite SCs. High mileage. low prices. free lunch. what more can you ask for. Wacko's- Jacksonville FL- Formerly a go-go bar with a great lunch menu. Rules have loosened and if you catch it right you can see some great looking ladies and possible get a decent lapper. Sammy's-Birmingham AL- This is a place to just go and look at good looking women getting naked. In the 12+ years I have visited Sammy's have only seen 2-3 table dances done. If you go in knowing it what it is, you can have a great time. May they Rest in Peace- Showtime- Nashville- One of the nastiest places I have ever been too. One of the most fun also. Gone
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Gorgeous friendly girls, fun party-type atmospheres, moderate prices, few annoying features, decent physical layouts without being pretentious, easy to get to,safe area with easy parking. I think the ratings have a metro area and an upscale bias. My favorite places tend to be more suburban/rural and more downscale without being dumps. I much prefer the local small-town titty bar to the downtown city GC.
  • giveitayank
    18 years ago
    Fondl...What are the reasons for these clubs deserving a higher rating??
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    There aren't any PA clubs listed in the top 40 but there should be. Possible candidates include Filly Corral Showbar in Smithton (which I think is the best club in the state and maybe the whole Northeast), Club Risque in Bristol, Pleasure Dome in White Haven, Dangerous Curves in Philly, and Partners Tavern in Erie. I'd put those 5 up against anything anywhere - they're all better than the #1 rated club in the US. The only better place Ive ever been to is Brad's Brass Flamingo, which is also underrated, it should be in the top ten. I've been to a couple of RI clubs that should be in the top 40 too. I'm sure Yoda will agree.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion