tuscl

Does a good lapdance always have to have high mileage?

I was wondering if a lapdance can be considered good even if there isn't alot of contact? There are other things that I like besides a good grind. Moaning in my ear, rubbing my chest, Running her fingers through my hair(when I let it grow out) are some things I enjoy as well. I also enjoy a good conversation where the dancer has enlighten me on something. It could be a issue about the way women feel on certain topics or it could be the fact that I found out this girl is more than meets the eye. Like my last visit I found out this one dancer is a blackbelt in Karate and use to be a powerlifter despite looking so young. So what about you all what are your opinions?

27 comments

• parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Also would she be able to WITHSTAND DAVIDS ONSLAUGHT OF VERBAL BULLSHIT? Or would she GROW BORED and just go FINGER HERSELF IN THE CORNER? Would DAVIDS BE ABLE TO STOP FLAPPING HIS LIP LONG ENOUGH TO NOTICE?
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Maybe the real question here is if one were to use the davids method of not paying for anything would a good lap dance with high milage take place? Or would the stripper simply quit her job and instantly fuck your brains out in the parking lot?
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    FONDL: I think you may be correct.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Yoda and Shotdisc, I interpreted the original question to imply that this is an area where we all will have different preferences, and that Jpac is asking what each of our preferences are. I guess you two read it differently.
  • mmdv26
    19 years ago
    There was probably a time very early in my SC adventures when I could have rated a low-mileage lapdance as great because I didn't know any better.
    Today, I require higher mileage to even invest in a second dance; and then increasingly higher mileage to continue. A dance without a moderate level of intimate contact is boring even with the hottest chick in the place.
  • ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    As someone much more famous than me once said, "To each his own."

Good or Great are words that are predicated on the person saying them. Good to one is bad to another. Great to one might only be mediocre to another. it is all relative.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    FONDL: I answered the question the way I did because that's my opinion. Based on many of the responses here it doesn't look like we all agree. There are quite a few folks saying that contact is essential. I don't happen to think that is the case.
  • minnow
    19 years ago
    "If a whiff will make 'ya stiff, the gash is worth the cash". Next?.....
  • Doverman
    19 years ago
    Does a good lapdance always have to have high mileage?

YES... nuff said.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Obviously, who's giving the dance makes a big difference. For me, it's not about how well I know her, it's all about how hot she is.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    If you had asked me a year ago, I would have said 2-way contact is a must. But around that time, I visited a couple of clubs that virtually forbid the customer from using his hands, where the girls gave me some amazing dances. The amount of mileage it takes to make me happy largely depends on the club. I can get bored by off-the-charts mileage in a club where thats the norm, then the next night, I can go to a fairly tame club and relatively moderate touching will thrill me like a newbie. Context makes all the difference.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Yoda, I think we all would agree with that. The question is what do you consider a good dance, what are your cirteria? I've been thinking that it really makes a difference to me who is giving it, the more I know and like the dancer the less contact I need to consider it to be good.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    The answer is simple. It's your money. If you think it's a good dance then it is.
  • Jpac73
    19 years ago
    Well where I am from there is hardly any two way contact. Being able to rub her thighs, and feel her ass is about much two-way as I get and that isn't always standard procedure. Depends on the girl more or less.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    We're starting to drift into two different questions here. For clarification if there isn't physical contact it's an airdance, not a lapdance. By definition I think lapdance implies physical contact of some sort, but I get the point Jpac was making. Also, we should probably specify one way vs. two way contact (meaning I get to use my hands). You can have a good lapdance without 2 way contact (pretty low mileage in most cases unless her hands go in the pants) in my opinion, but the stripper has to work a lot harder. With even minimal two way contact a dance gets a lot better in most cases as far as I'm concerned. Now, my definition of mileage pertains to what I'm allowed to touch, but if you include the dancers hands in the equation then theoretically you can have a high mileage lapdance even if you are sitting on your hands, which I've had, and which was damn fine. Since I've thoroughly confused the issue let me reiterate. Can a low contact low mileage lapdance be good? Yes, but it takes a very talented dancer.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    For me, 2-way contact is essential, without which it's not a good dance by definition. But I don't require real high mileage. Once I have medium 2-way contact, then how she does the dance becomes much more important than what she does. For me a very sensual girl with medium mileage is preferable to a less sensual experience with high mileage.
  • ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    Good lap dances need physical contact.

Great lap dances need more than just physical contact.

Last time I noticed, conversation was not physical contact
  • Jpac73
    19 years ago
    Dandydan I think you made a good point in one style being romantic and the other being Erotic(sexy). You are also right in that what I just described is some of the things one of my new Favorites does. Heck just being alone with her and seeing her in a Thong is sexy to me.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Can a lapdance be good without a lot of contact? No. Does that contact have to be sexual in nature for the dance to be good? No. Are the dances with the most contact necessarily the best ones? No.

I like a lot of contact but it doesn't have to be extremely sexual or include extras. The best girl I've ever had dances from was very teasing and very sensual but not particularly sexual.

BTW, you mention rubbing your chest and running her fingures through your hair as non-contact things that you enjoy. I'm wondering how she does those things without making contact.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    It probably depends on whether the dancer you get them from is a favorite or not. I always thought one of my ATF's gave great dances without high mileage grinding. Then again, the club I always saw her at did the most to discourage full out grinding. There was contact, but it was the sensual blowing in your ear type of thing. It was sexy, but probably more of a romantic thing than an erotic thing.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Chitown, a followup question to your first reply: How can a lapdance be high mileage without a lot of contact?
  • hugevladfan
    19 years ago
    A good lapdance from a complete stranger has to have some mileage to be considered good, the more contact from her even in non-intimate parts enhances my overall experiences. For me to go in there and juss grab al over her with very lil contact coming always ruins the dance for me.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    No. Mileage is for keeping score. The best lapdances are good for reasons that never show up in the box scores.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Jpac, I don't consider good conversation to be part of a lapdance. It might enhance my overall experience with a stripper, but it doesn't make her lapdances any better. You seem to be addressing a different question with that. More like "Does a good time with a stripper always have to include good lapdances?" I would say not always, but most of the time. It sure doesn't hurt.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Your questions just remind me of a joking colloquy that Mrs. Chitown and I sometimes have:

Does it always have to lead to something?

(Both loudly say) YES!!!

Can't we ever just cuddle?

(Both loudly say) NO!!!
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    My answer to the question in your topic line: Yes
    My answer to the first question in the text of your message: No.

Next.
  • giveitayank
    19 years ago
    Jpac...All those things you mentioned other than the mileage are fine, IF I'M ON A DATE with a woman who may become my S.O. But, if I'm going to a club for laps, then my number one priority is mileage. Anything else such as, but not limited to, sweet nothings, conversation and karate lessons are just un-necessary experiences.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion