tuscl

Why go anywhere else?

harrydave
New Jersey
Friday, December 14, 2012 7:34 PM
Just noticed in a recent review for Playhouse Lounge (NJ), the reviewer's statistics: cems's Profile Member Since: March 2009 Last Seen: December 2012 Reviews: 50 Articles: 0 Discussions: 0 Comments: 6 Pictures: 0 Hotlist Clubs: 1 Reviewed Clubs: 1 Now there's a satisfied customer.

11 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I wonder if he just copied and pasted most of his previous reviews LOL. I mean – how much different shit can you come up w/ to write up 50 different reviews of the same club – too funny!!!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    It's odd that nobody noticed him before now. Good catch harrydave. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Funny Shit hawkeyes
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I don't see a problem here. This club gets a lot of reviews, and they go into a fair amount of detail about what went on in the private rooms which is a bit unusual. Appears that cems has slacked off in the review frequency this year. Gatorfan had 3 or 4 reviews since the first of this year and several others including cems had around a half dozen each. Except for the price, this looks like a great club - especially for regulars.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    "Why go anywhere?" Hey, Dave. Why don't you go somewhere... and fuck yourself! Faggot.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol.......^^^^ dougy boy I just feel over and died lol
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    This guy is averaging one visit per month to this club. Each review is the same as every other. Sounds like he is getting super HJs from the girls in this club. OK, but that is like eating nothing Big Macs for every meal. I like much more variety in my consumables. This guy defines a new variation of being a PL.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lop
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    I've got no problem with the guy and his reviews. I just cannot comprehend a life of strip clubbing so narrowly proscribed. I go to clubs for the variety and exploration. The unknowns are half the fun.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Poop
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I just farted
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion