tuscl

Scores says it will pay LoLo's debts just to appear on a webchat? Does she have

Friday, December 14, 2012 7:20 PM

12 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    The article that I read said that she would NOT have to appear nude. Nude or not I would not pay to see her.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    How you get 16K in storage fees?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Yes yes I would
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Must be a very big storage locker, or a very bad businessman to let the rent for a smaller locker run for say 70 or 80 months past due before deciding to do something about it. Maybe she kept her yacht in it. Susan Boyle....some things should not be recorded and just left to the imagination.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I don't want to see her. Have you seen pictures of her lately?
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    She was a childhood actor for me. I don't think I wanna see that nude thank you. But I can use this as the ultimate opportunity to flirt
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    At one point, she was hot, though I still wouldn't have *paid* to see her nude. Even less so now.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I'd rather pay juicebox to give me lap dances. :)
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I like Linsey's body. I would fuck the shit out of her, but I wouldn't pay to see her at a club.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Not interested.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    I found the articles paragraph interesting that mentioned There have been plenty of other indecent proposals in the world of celebrity. Britney Spears and British model Kelly Brook, respectively, turned down $7.5 million and €1 million to sleep with businessmen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion