tuscl

Never use an ATM in a strip club.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 7:12 AM
A group of ATM thieves left their quarry behind this morning at a Dallas strip club after someone interrupted the heist. The break-in was reported about 3 this morning at the Dallas Gentlemen's Club in the 2100 block of West Northwest Highway. The burglars found an unlocked door to enter the club, which was closed for the night. Once inside they pried the cash machine loose and dragged it to the other side of the building, according to a police report. An employee entered the club at that point, scaring the thieves away. They left through the door they entered and remain at large. It's unclear whether the thieves managed to crack the machine open, the police report says.

11 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    It wasn't me.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Did you ever see the you tube video of the guys that back through the glass in a convience store, wrap a chain around the ATM and try to drive off with it. It yanks the bumper off the pick up they are in and they drive off in a panic leaving the ATM, Chain, and bumper with the license plate attached. All caught on security cams.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    That is hilarious!
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    The warning against stand-alone ATM machines is VERY valid when overseas. I know in Russia, the only ATM I will use is one inside a physical bank. Too many computer geniuses in Russia have programed ATMS that steal your account number and pin and then clean out your account.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Old advice.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    This had to be an inside job. The door was left 'unlocked'? An employee stumbles upon the moved ATM? I don't think anyone would argue DGC hires the brightest people. This sounds like the botched job of some ignorant manager's hoodlum pals.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Amen.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Dam – I used to visit this SC while I lived in Dallas. It has become mostly AA as of the last time I was in Big-D back in September. Along with this thread and shadow’s “Miami 2AMer” thread; I am going to start having to be more careful :)
  • kingcripple
    12 years ago
    i misread this. I thought it read never use an ATF.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I thought it was never DO ATM in a strip club.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Well tittyfuck does, but only on the receiving end.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion