tuscl

Censorship - Rebooted

I am attempting to restart this thread since the other is being carpet bombed.

Juicebox69's actions point to the need for a Moderator.

He is, of course, free to do what is is doing unless the Founder stops the absurd posting.

If he is trying to make a point, I think it is made.

32 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Finaly some one.wants to.talk about me the bestest troll of all times :)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Let's also.not.foget.you take me out you must take out the others and then this place would get boring realy fuckin fast buddy
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    juice is just being juice
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    But drac baby you didn't like me when I started and then I won your heart over...looks like I'm a bad guy again.....look my friend no matter how you feel about I will always be your friend I'm kool like that bro
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Juiceman for moderator!

Alutard for cum spoonge!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Drack baby since I'm on your ignore list or something and I can only recieve you pms I can't send you one I will just answer by saying I do it in all in just fun and games I'm a big kid buddy
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Juice isn't a troll. He is kinda of goofy but I don't think he needs to be censored.

Some of his posts are funny. Some are sick. Some are stupid.

Read or not read.
  • Chemicaltoilet
    12 years ago
    Juice forever!!! Alucard's just jealous of the Juiceman's swag
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    However, a hundred blank posts in one thread just to get the post count up is beyond stupid.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    That would be true George.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    ;)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Hmmm... I thought all those empty posts were funny. Then again, some have accused me of having an "off" sense of humor.

RickDugan had already killed that thread with all his BS multiple alias/fake review accusations anyway.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    "Juice isn't a troll" LOL. What do you call what he was doing in the previous censorship thread? That is called trolling at it's finest. But if that's funny to you, I don't know what to tell you.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    That would be spamming. Trolling is a different matter.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Not that juice doesn't troll, of course, but blank posts are not an example of it, unless you want to argue the spamming was done to provoke a thread like this, then, yes, could see your point.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I'm a fuckin genus ant I boys ??? Lol
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    ranukam

Ok - me bad. I had given up and not even looked at the other thread til now. But Doug is right - technically that's spamming not trolling
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    sorry alucard but this thread will become useless too. You cant idiot-proof life....they just breed bigger idiots.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Maybe time or alutard to start his own board. The $100 membership fee, the moderator, Barney the dinosaur's pussy who you pay to lick (to generate additional revenue), but the rule that you get banned with no refund if you call her a whore... The different sections..
  • TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    This thread is a great example of what a retard Alucard is. This site was golden for about two or three weeks when he decided to stop posting. Very little bullshit going on except the back and forth btwn dougster and dugan. Now aLucard is back and this site went to shit again. 1+1 boys.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    sclvr5005 your point is well taken.

Things like Dougster and foolish guys like Juice will continue to ruin and destroy any worth that any thread has and the usefulness the Forum has.

Moderation is needed. Too bad.

The forum needs a name change to reflect the idiotic absurdity of the inmates run amok who seem to control the direction of the Forum.

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Start your own site alutard. Hit up txtittyfuck to see if he'll invest in you. Hell, he said short treasuries 3.5 years ago, ain't gonna find a bigger fool than that!
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Drac my man, i think ya mean well but i think you should just put Dougster and Juice on ignore. Personally, i find both o' those guys HI-lar-ee-ous. I understand they may not appeal to your earnest nature, but i gets me some major LARFS from both...
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Since there is so much dissension on the board, I thought I'd try to cheer ol' Drac up. When you get some Dougster criticism or just get too frustrated with the fried chicken eatin' pimp daddy prophet o' the LAWD 'cos he be writin' all sorts o' CRAY-ZEE-AZZ shit, just sing softly to yourself...

When your day is long and the night
    The night is yours alone
    When you're sure you've had enough of this life, well hang on
    Don't let yourself go
    Everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes

Sometimes everything is wrong
    Now it's time to sing along
    When your day is night alone (hold on, hold on)
    If you feel like letting go (hold on)
    When you think you've had too much of this life, well hang on

Everybody hurts
    Take comfort in your friends.
    Everybody hurts
    Don't throw your hand. Oh, no
    Don't throw your hand
    If you feel like you're alone, no, no, no, you are not alone

If you're on your own in this life
    The days and nights are long
    When you think you've had too much of this life to hang on

Well, everybody hurts sometimes
    Everybody cries
    And everybody hurts sometimes
    And everybody hurts sometimes
    So, hold on, hold on
    Hold on, hold on
    Hold on, hold on
    (Hold on, hold on)

Everybody hurts
    You are not alone

NO ALUCARD, You are not alone! Before the throne of the Almighty, man will be judged not by his acts but by his intentions. For God alone reads our hearts. Of course, I'm an atheist, but you get the gist.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Amen bro zip....Amen
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Bitches ignore. You want rainbows and unicorns, go to stripper web.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Goddamn right Stax and that place sucks trust me I've been
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    When is that show down you were talking about Juice? You challenged Shadowcat. I love all the shit you talk bro. If people are pissed off because someone isnt serious all the time then fuck them. Its better to get pissed off than pissed on. Keep that shit comming
  • jabthehut
    12 years ago
    Anyone can censor anyone they want on this forum. Just put them on Ignore and you won't see or hear from them again. Try putting juice on that list and you will see that you don't really miss his crappy, hard to read posts.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Crazy Joe thanks.bro
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Although sometime these discussions end up more like a stripper cat fight with stilletoes flying and hair pulling. I do not think censorship is required. The only thing that sometimes pisses me off is the shill reviews. There is another review list that has turned into mostly adverts and shills so it is impossible to get a real review of a club. When I travel to an area I read the reviews to select clubs I want to visit. Contributors must keep in mind the real prupose of this site.
    "Strip Club Manners According to Juicey" or "How To Get Thrown Out Of the Sleaziest Strip Club In One Easy Lesson" LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion