tuscl

Property

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
The following statement was made by one of our dancer contributors in the thread:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…

“… i get it but i still get jealous sometimes, especially if i genuinely enjoy his company. it's pretty annoying when a fav comes in, and i'm up on stage, and then some claim jumper swoops in and i have to watch them getting all friendly in the corner, or heading to the vip …”

Just like men and women often have different views on many things, often sex; dancers and customers often seem to have different views w.r.t. particular SC things.

I personally like variety when I am in a SC – I hardly ever kick it w/ just once dancer for most of the night (or visit). Sometimes I will pay more attention ($$$) to a dancer on a particular visit.

So it is a bit frustrating to me when a dancer feels like somehow you/I are their property and that no other dancer can offer you their services. If a customer says yes to another dancer is b/c *he* wants to not b/c the other dancer stole him or held a gun to his head (well her vagina can be considered a “weapon” and a virtual gun to one's head :)).

Anyone else has been frustrated by this or you just take it as your average SS and don't give a thought?

40 comments

• sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    yes but there really isn't much that you can do about it. If you see a dancer more than once you risk being labeled as her customer by the other dancers. Who knows what they tell each other in the dressing room.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    The main reason I get annoyed w/ this is since I like variety, this sometimes means I will not get approached by dancers and I want to be approached by b/c I am “supposed” to be such and such’s customer.

I can clearly recall two different situations when a dancer actually broken in while I was with a dancer b/c the original dancer though I would only want or prefer to be with her, or some shit like that.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    yeah it happens a lot and it sucks. The only thing that I could do was to approach a dancer myself if she won't come to me for fear that I "belonged" to someone else. I then have to explain that I'm a free agent and belong to no one.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I don't need variety. The only times when I am seeing a variety of dancers is when I am between ATFs and looking for a replacement.

The dancers can work out between them any "Claims" to me and my $$$. I tell a dancer when I am going to be a continuing customer. BUT an ATF won't remain one if she doesn't continue to be consistent in behavior and performance and engaged and enthusiastic.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    ^^^that works great if your in the market for an ATF. But if your not, getting tagged as a dancers regular when you aren't can become a real problem for those of us preferring to remain unclaimed.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    If dancer jealousy is impacting you so badly, find a different club.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    what your failing to understand, alucard, is that it isn't club dependant. It can happen easily in any or all of the clubs you frequent- especially if you go a lot. So your choices are either deal with it as best you can, or quit clubbing. I'm not about to give up clubbing, so I make the best of it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Of the two times I mentioned above about a dancer barging in while I was w/ another dancer b/c the original dancer thought I was “hers” I actually had to tell the original dancer that I wanted to stay with the current dancer I was with – the original dancer would put a face as if I had punched them in the stomach.

Relationships need to have boundaries or so they say – and this also needs to be so with dancer “relationships”. It is crossing the PL line when a dancer will dictate how or with whom you are going to spend *your* money with :)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Does dancer jealousy really mean anything if you are getting your variety? Let them work it out.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    As to Papi_Chulo's point, if a dancer is interfering with your time with another dancer or barging in... Well in that case it is time to involve Club management IMO.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    " Does dancer jealousy really mean anything if you are getting your variety? Let them work it out."

First of all, once you are pegged as someone's regular, the variety is GONE. None of the other dancers will come to you because they don't want to disrespect the other dancer. Or maybe they are afraid to possibly piss her off. Whatever. And as far as "letting them work it out ". Really? Have you ever BEEN in a strip club? It's cut throat and the big loser would no doubt be the poor customer who never wanted any part of it to begin with.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Hence my suggestion to move to another club.

Are you a Patron who WAITS to be approached by dancers and doesn't go up to a dancer to inquire about possible dances. If you are the type who ALWAYS waits for the dancer to approach, you may be negatively impacted if the dancers shy away from cumming up to you due to jealousy issues. Be proactive. Approach them. I believe there is going to be dancers who want your $$$.

Yes Sir I have been in clubs for 20 yrs.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Variety is the best, that way you don't have to deal with that jealous stripper shit.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I agree w/ sclvr5005 for the most part. It can be hell prying yourself away from an overly possessive dancer, and it's especially crappy if she effectively pussy-blocks you from other dancers. Approaching other dancers yourself is really the only way to make them (and the possessive dancer) understand that you are there for variety. I have this happen ALOT, and I'm not really sure why (tho I have my suspicions).

The time we have in the clubs should be defined by us, not the dancers. If it falls upon us to seek out what we want, then so be it. It's not so bad being the hunter, sometimes.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    The Hunter chooses her/his PRIZE. Not the reverse.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    If you favor a particular dancer often enough, the other dancers will automatically assume you are her client and they will back off.

I tend to return to particular dancers because:

1. She is my type.
    2. We establish a connection.
    3. The longer we know each other, the more "favors" I get.
    4. She tends to lower the cost for repeat and loyal customers.
    5. She becomes "dependable".

If I want variety from time to time, then I visit other clubs.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Yes....it's a double-edged sword. With the good naturally comes the bad.

I can't tell you how many times I have been peed on (figuratively) by a dancer, and I get so fed up with it that I finally approach someone else, and the new dancer will say "Oh - but I thought you were Dancer XYZ's customer?" ARGH! No I'm NOT! But the good thing is that once I make one dancer aware that I am NOT Dancer XYZ's customer, she'll usually go tell the other dancers and things often lighten up abit. But then sometimes that new dancer will balk at dancing for me, afraid of repercussions from Dancer XYZ. It's worse than a fucking soap opera.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    sorry lopaw now I have an image of a dancer actually peeing on you.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Soap Opera = New Club. :))
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Alucard - Believe it or not,I regularly rotate thru at least 8 clubs (the greater LA/OC area has TONS of clubs), and I have run into this type of issue, in one form or another, at every single club. The good thing is that since there are so many clubbing options, by the time I rotate back to the first club there should be a completely new roster of dancers. Hopefully.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Not a problem for me but then, I usually visit a club one time and never return. Even at clubs that I have visited before the intervals between visits are months in duration. At the Vancouver club that I visit yearly I have had eye-popping OTC encounters with three different dancers that I would love to repeat but have never been able to do so because the particular dancers seem to have moved on by the time that I return.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    lopaw the jealousy issue is a side effect of wanting to have a stable of dancers for variety it appears. I avoid it by using the ATF approach. To each their own and we deal with the issues, if any, of our choice.

You could use Art's approach and not return for months on end.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    It all works out in the end. Earlier this year I was getting a table dance from a prospective favorite. One of my other favorites walked by and told my dancer that I was her husband. My dancer asked why she said that, I told her that the other dancer just likes to think that I am exclusively hers but not to worry, I cheat.

End result: Neither dancer is still working there.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Yeah, Alucard, that's what I've been doing, and so far it's working out pretty good. But to tell you how bad it can be, I tried a brand new club 3 weeks ago. Saw a dancer onstage that was just my type, so I tipped her well and she spent the better part of 3 hours with me - chatting, dancing...a great time. I returned to that club recently (my second visit) and upon entering I was informed by both the manager & the bartender that "my" dancer had just arrived and was in the dressing room. You have GOT to be kidding me. That's just how fast it sometimes happens.

@sclvr5005 - a bit kinky, eh?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I guess to nip that in the bud you should get with another dancer. Did you inform them you weren't HERS!
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    No...I should have said something, but I was so surprised that I just kind of froze for a few seconds....long enough for the staff to scuttle off to do their jobs and leave me open-mouthed at the bar wondering what the hell just happened. Luckily I did have a nice visit with that dancer, but you better believe that that club is off my rotation til at least 2014!
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    jeezus I've never had it happen as fast as that. Good thing you have lots of clubs in your area.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    TALK with your $$$ lopaw.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Fortunately, I have been able to diffuse the "he's mine" issue by regularly being unfaithful to all. I'm sure this approach has awarded me with less mileage from some dancers; but perhaps more from others who believe that I just hadn't "found the right one" yet.

Agree with dracula...$$$ talk.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    When I first started clubbing seriously, I had a fav I saw every Thursday for a couple months. One day I walked into the club and saw a cute dancer. She said, "Oh, you're Tiffany's customer." I had not realized I was Tiffany's customer; I thought she was my favorite dancer.

I think the girls talk about their customers a lot among themselves, and it only makes sense for dancers to try to establish an exclusive claim over a customer. Strippers hesitate to dance for another girl's customer because they fear drama or a smack down.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    About a year ago, while waiting for my ATF in a Lansing club, a new dancer noticed not a single dancer ever approached me. So she asked the other the girls about me (thinking I must be a stinky perv or something). They replied: "unless you want to end up in the Grand River, you better stay away from him"

A veteran dancer who refused to be intimidated by my ATF told me the story.

When their kid's milk money is on the line - dancers become Tony Soprano.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    I have my favorites, but they all know they are not exclusive. I share the wealth, they share the goods.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    @alucard

"The Hunter chooses her/his PRIZE. Not the reverse."

Isn't that one of the MAIN reasons we go to strip clubs. In normal social settings its the woman who controls the speed governor on a sexual relationship. In a strip club the customer is in control, right?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    You would hope tenisbum1776. But lopaw seems to be having issues. :))
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Poor carolynne, all the dirty whores are stealing her custy's
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Very interesting feedback – thanks to all for posting.

The only thing that I respectfully disagree w/ is having to get cock-blocked from a club. Like I mentioned earlier, I tend to handle the situation but I just find it annoying to have to deal with. I don’t think I should have to completely stop patronizing a particular club in order to avoid psycho dancer drama.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    @tenisbum177- but since lopaw is also a woman, how does that work? Who is in control then? Maybe she can enlighten us.

If you answer lopaw I promise to stop thinking about a stripper peeing on you :)
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    lol you're a freak all right, sclvr.
    The dynamics are different for me for sure. But I just adjust as best I can and usually let the dancer lead, unless she starts leading me down a path that I don't like. Then I take the reins.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @sclvr5005: "First of all, once you are pegged as someone's regular, the variety is GONE. None of the other dancers will come to you because they don't want to disrespect the other dancer."

You're experience differs from mine, though the comment about being cutthroat is spot on, only in the other direction from your implication. When clubbing regularly, I've had numerous dancers try to "claim" me as theirs, but when I approach another dancer and offer her money, I've detected hesitation in only a few instances. If the "possessive" one interferes, I offer her the choice of sharing my money, or getting none of it at all. Seems to have worked for me.

If it *does* get cutthroat, I know who *won't* be the loser, and I'm certainly not going to forgo patronizing a club simply to avoid somebody there who thinks she owns me. If my *wife* can handle me fucking other women, so can a stripper.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    It's a game of who is the most stubborn. Get the # of dances you want from a fav, then stop. Don't give in and get more dances from the fav if no other dancers come around. If that doesn't solve the problem, don't get any dances from the fav next time you go. Only go when the club is busy, and your fav has better things to do than chase other dancers away from you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion