• Clubber
    12 years ago
    Here she is: [view link]
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Carnival freak. I will pass.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Are you kidding? The tats do *nothing* but enhance her. She'd be hot without them, of course, but *with* them, she's bloody incandescent... Yes, I know I'm in the minority with that view on this site. :)
  • serpentx
    12 years ago
    6 at most
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    2+4+3
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    She's fine. 8+
  • ThatOtherGuy
    12 years ago
    Not bad, but as far as Vietnamese girls I think Diem Nguyen is much hotter. Too lazy to look for pics of her now, but there are some galleries of her on [view link] .
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    A beautiful girl, I wouldn't throw her out of bed.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    She's a cutie.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I'd fuck her but would not want to be seen with her in public.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    I don't think the tats help her. It is all too busy and they are distracting. If she was completely bare, her assets would really shine. As it is, it is like an explosion of freeway billboards.
  • HowdyPilgrims
    12 years ago
    I love asian girls but I am in full agreement with shodowcat on this one.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I believe only Asian women aficionados can make a unbiased statement on her. So the rest of you, don't count! :) PS - The absence of tats on Diem Nguyen makes her rate higher, but the face just isn't "there".
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    Levy Tran for the win!
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    This is definitely a beautiful girl. I'm not big on the tats, but it wouldn't stop me from getting in bed with her. I can see how somebody who is into tats and body art like that would actually find it hot - I'm not really one of those people, but I get it.
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    IMHO, Levy's face is truly beautiful. Rating her less than an 8 is completely ridiculous, whether you appreciate the tats or not.
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    I'd give her an 7.5. I'm not too fond of tattoos. She'd be at least a 9 if she had fewer or no tats.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I think I'd rather fuck Joan Rivers
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    What JayJaydancer said. Beautiful girl, but I dislike the excessive tattoos. I don't mind a few tats, but I hate when girls have so many tats that it covers up most of their body.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I agree with pabloantonio. Tattoos ruin a woman's beauty IMO.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Do Asian women have tattoos of words in English?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I haven't tried to read any on Asian women motorhead. Your guess is as good as mine.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I'll readily admit that tattoos aren't right for everyone. I've seen plenty of badly done ones, badly placed ones, and other scenarios that make an individual tattoo a bad thing. On average, though, they are no better or worse than any other body adornment. The permanence just requires that more thought be given to them.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Why do bodies need to be adorned? I had dinner the other night with my current favorite. She came from school dressed in nursing scrubs, a hoodie, tennis shoes, haired pulled back, and no make-up. She never looked more beautiful.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Why do bodies need to be unadorned? There's nothing wrong with either adorning, or not adorning, one's body if one desires it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion