tuscl

Mobile, AL

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Well, as an update to the Mobile situation:

I recently visited Mobile and it was ok, but not great. The clubs are pastie joints, but at least they are not required to have booty shorts like the dancers in Richmond. It also looks as if there are a couple of more clubs in the Western part of Mobile that I did not make it out to, both on Theodore Dawes, but I can throw out a few notes on the three that I did visit.

VIXENS:
This was formerly Diva's and it was horrible. They were almost all old, fat or both. I guess the dayshift girls were also working the nightshift. After a little over an hour I had to call my driver for an evac. In fact, I waited outside for my ride just so I didn't have to look at the girls anymore.

For the hardier souls, or those who know when the better shifts are, they still sell dancer drinks at $30, 40 or 50, with the $30 option consisting of a normal drink and the $50 version a huge goblet.

I would have very much enjoyed buying a girl a drink and chatting for a while, but I'll be damned if I could find a gal who I wanted to spend time with. The "hottest" girl, which is quite generous, was telling me about her overnight shifts working the grill at a local fast food joint. Idk, but somehow I'm guessing that she makes more money at her other job than she does stripping.

SAMMY'S:
I went back to check it out and it was ok. A little hustlish and gimmicky for my tastes, but most of the talent was decent - which is saying a lot for Mobile. I will just say that most of the dancers with whom I spoke seemed to be fairly new and none of them had danced in any other club, which explained a lot to me. I was also told that they recently cleaned house of some of the "bad girls", whatever that was supposed to mean. I was tempted to try to find out where some of those bad girls went as the crew that I dealt with was young, on the uptight side and really had very little game.

On a couple of side notes, they re-instituted the $20 dancer drink in this club, which I found to be kinda' cool and I bought a few for a couple of ladies. The LD pricing is also now completely up to the ladies and they keep all of it, so there are now some girls who are going as low as $20 per dance, which is primarily one way contact in an open, raised platform area. The VIP prices are still pretty high, particularly for Mobile, but there it is.

Meh. It was hard to get very excited about this place.

CANDY STORE:
This was my first time in this club and it was the only place where I really had any fun at all. While this place also had a wide mix of talent, the girls had a bit more game here. There were also a couple of hotties. Shit, a couple of them - *gasp* - even left their pasties off when they went onstage.

This did the bulk of my spending on this trip at this club. They did away with the dancer drinks not too long ago, so I resorted to tipping for time. One thing I did find interesting is the way that the female "VIP Manager' would swoop in after you seemed comfortable with a girl and try to close a VIP sale. She tried this on me once and once only. Same with the shot girl, who was a bit aggressive at first until I explained to her, after repeatedly being nice about it, that I wouldn't drink that candied shit that she carried around on her back with a harness dispenser if I was dying of thirst in a desert. I also partook in some 2 for $50 LDs as some of the girls seemed to be confused when I tried to give them some money for their efforts without buying a dance.

To sum it all up, Mobile was far from my worst trip, but not close to my best either.

14 comments

• she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    Thanks. I needed some info on Mobile.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    In other words same old same old in Mobile.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Hmmmm, no names of a single girl he saw when he was there. No mention of extras ITC or lining up OTC. I wonder if it was just like his KS trip in which the only sexual activity was "greasing a bouncer" in the outhouse.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    What information is in these "reviews" that cannot be gleaned from reading other reviews? Where is the original intel? Non-existent.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "In other words same old same old in Mobile."

Indeed. I have been there a few years running and it stinks every time.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Rick: " it stinks every time"

I guess if you're primary actitivy isn't ITC or OTC, but rather "greasing bouncers" in the outhouse, yeah it would stink pretty bad.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Much ado about nothing
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    More famous for being the birthplace of Hank Aaron than for strip clubs
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    So what the heck is Ricky-boy doing in these little buttfuck places anyway? I always thought Ricky-boy was a RICH STUD jet-set fortune 500 CEO guy. Doesn't he have someone he can delegate trips like this to? So low level salesguy... Oh, wait a minute. Could it be? Maybe RickDugan is the low level salesguy these trips are getting delegated to, not the RICH STUD jet-set Fortune 500 CEO guy he tries to portray himself as here?
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Try Door #3 Fraudster. I am a humble small business owner who goes where the checks are. More often than not that is in larger cities or other flush areas, but every so often I pick up a client in an outlying area who is willing to pay the freight.

Yet another attempt to derail a thread. This one really didn't have much more steam anyway, but if I or someone else had bitten on your nonsense in the Topeka, KS, thread (for example), then I and others might have missed out on what was some good intel. Not that you give a shit, but the sharing of club intel and general experiences is valuable and entertaining to some of us, even if it is useless info. for you as a non-hobbyist.

Btw, aren't you supposed to be working on a heavily plagiarized article about Seattle right now? ;)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Sure you're "humble", Rick. For a few seconds after you get a major beating laid on your ass as I've done to you the last few days around here. :-) Low level sales guy.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    "small business owner who goes where the.........."

Rick, did you mean checks or chicks? Whatever, Mobile isn't on my bucket list of stripclub cities to visit. If you get stuck there again, I'll throw out a minor challenge: Visit the USS Alabama museum, 1 of 4 battleship museums in their named state. (USS Iowa in Long Beach CA, and USS Missouri- Pearl Harbor HI not counted here.) Leftover free admission pass to 1 of my club haunts if you can guess the other 3 states/locations with battleship museums, and post a trip report on stripclub visits there, if any. (PS- you might not feel too bad about Mobile if you try it.)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Are there bouncers in Mobile? How about outhouses? How about bouncers Ricky-boy could grease in them-there outhouses?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Ricky-boy may be starting off small. First try the outhouses then maybe one day he graduates to bathhouses?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion