tuscl

Charleston SC Strip Clubs

BuckMcNutter
Do you have a little Italian in you?
Sadly one of my favorite cities has the worst Strip Clubs in USA. How in God's name can they
charge $25 cover on a Sunday night for only 3 fat chicks dancing. Ok,, there was another one that was slimer.
I guess I'm spoiled by South FL. I would move to SC or NC but the south has the worst clubs. We are fully nude
down here with booze as well ! We have as much touching as you want plus lots of extras... How could I live elsewhere ? Ok, Columbia is ok
and so is Myrtle Beach...
But for a town like Charleston that has so many hot college chicks living there... Why not recruit them ?

6 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    They are no good from the dancers stand point either. High tip outs, etc. I have know many that made the daily drive to Columbia.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    Dude, I was just in Charleston this weekend and found a really great club there. Try Jaguars at 2015 Pittsburgh Avenue. Ask for Craig Halford one of the Managers there. Tell him you are a friendof his friend in Dayton Ohio. He'll make sure you're taken care of properly. Ask for a dancer named "Heaven". Tell her the same thing. If she doesn't rock your world then you are just too picky to please!

I will agree that 1337 King is sub-par and Joe's is an absolute dump and should be removed from TUSCL.
  • BuckMcNutter
    12 years ago
    Thanks boys... I will try.

shadowCat : you are a true legend among us sc enthusiast. I have been to PP in Columbia just based
    on your reviews. To be in your presence once would be like meeting the Pope !

• bang69
    12 years ago
    I agree with tenisbum 1776
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I guess I had better drive my Popemobile the next time I go. LOL. Thanks
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I was in Charleston last year and had a similar experience.

There are six clubs in Charleston, three of which I visited and three that I did not for various reasons. The clubs that I did NOT visit, and the reasons for their exclusion, are as follows:

Thee Southern Belle – This is a byob club that only allows beer and wine, while I usually drink Jack. Also, from what I was hearing from others in Charleston it is fairly dead until late.

Joe’s Roundup – I have simply heard depressingly bad stuff about this place and did not want to waste my time. The reports I read say that it is more of a jack shack than a strip club.

Club Fantasy – This is reported to be a black club, which is cool but not really my gig.

So now, for the decent to not so great...

DIAMOND NORTH:
    This was probably the most interesting club I visited in Charleston, though that is not saying too much.

First off, it had by far the hottest collection of girls of the three that I visited. There were only 6 girls working, but each one was quite attractive. I spent most of my second night visiting with a very tall Irish mix who had a killer body and was very entertaining. The club is also quite nice inside. This place would not be considered high end in many places, but it was the nicest I saw in Charleston.

Private booth dances are normally $30, though I did take advantage of a 2 for 1 with the aforementioned Irish hottie. She was a lot of fun. Not off the hook, but not shy either. I suspect that with the right girl this place could be a blast, but I did not have enough time to fully figure that out.

JAGUARS:
    I was really not sure what to make of this place. I went there two nights in a row and, both times, walked out thinking that it was just ok.

The girls were a very mixed bunch, ranging from outright hotties to girls that really should stay dressed. There were 10 of them working during my last visit, but 3 of them really should have stayed home. I talked with a few but I just couldn't get motivated enough to go for a dance. The hotter ones gave off a very boring vibe and did not strike me as being all that much fun, while the skankier ones gave off much more welcoming auras, but they were not attractive enough to peak my interest.

Frankly, I cut both of my visits short to look for better options.

1337 KING STREET:
    This club is small and in a bad area, but like many strip clubs the inside is far nicer than the outside.

There were only 4 girls working, though each one of them was fairly attractive. One of the girls was a bit chunky (though very pretty) and another one had a lot of tattoos and a little road wear on her face, even though she was quite young. They were all white and 3 of the 4 girls were very young.

What I did not like about this place, however, was the fairly oppressive vibe. There was more staff on duty than dancers, including 2 security guys that tended to hover a lot. The girls seemed a bit uptight and quiet. All the while, the bartender was pushing LDs fairly hard. I had to tell her that I would buy one in my own time, which finally stopped her from trying to direct girls my way. Early in the night I was considering going back for a lap dance, which is done in a little side room close to the bar, but after seeing all of this I promptly changed my mind.

Net-net, I think that there is fun to be had if one is an established regular, but for infrequent visitors it seems to be one big hustle.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion