Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Cool waitress

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yesterday at my favorie club this cute spinner waitress comes by, introduces herself, asks my name. etc. I only drink coke at the clubs. She tells me that if I need a refill, she will get one for me anytime free. The club charges customers $4.25. Employess are free. Of course she would earn a $1 tip but I still thought that it was a nice gesture and I do remember her name.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Sounds like she wants to suck that dick Mr.kat.....;)

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Is she a dancer also? Sounds like she's wanting to make you a regular.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Freebies are always nice!

I knew a few strippers who would get drinks for free but they always expected to sell at least a two for one with me. I was a sucker for it!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

No she was not a dancer too. A $300 county license is required for dancers. She also tod me that her sister was also a waitress there. I have no doubts that she would make money dancing. She had the looks and personality.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I rarely drink alcohol at clubs. I can understand a free fountain Coke. It's about 20 cents of syrup and water.

But I know one waitress who always brings me free bottled water after my first initial purchase. That I don't get.

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Even Better than with free drinks from her (plus tip)

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

I know at RoadHouse they give two free soft drinks but it is a $15 cover!

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

A bartender in one of my fav clubs lets me put my tip in her low-cut blouse between her breasts. I always get a nice feel.

I had a cute Mexican waitress one time, she always let me tip her inside her low-cut blouse too. But her blouse was slightly more loose, and she didn't wear a bra. I enjoyed handling those firm C cups, if only for a moment. It always gave me a hard-on.

Damn, I need a road trip this week..........

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

Sounds like a new addition to your SC harem. :)

Profile picture for she_is_covfefe
she_is_covfefe
•

There is a club around where I live where waitresses can also sell dances.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Some bartenders and waitresses do more.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Hmmm, the next Mrs. Shadocat ???

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement