tuscl

Cool waitress

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Yesterday at my favorie club this cute spinner waitress comes by, introduces herself, asks my name. etc. I only drink coke at the clubs. She tells me that if I need a refill, she will get one for me anytime free. The club charges customers $4.25. Employess are free. Of course she would earn a $1 tip but I still thought that it was a nice gesture and I do remember her name.

12 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Sounds like she wants to suck that dick Mr.kat.....;)
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Is she a dancer also? Sounds like she's wanting to make you a regular.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Freebies are always nice!

I knew a few strippers who would get drinks for free but they always expected to sell at least a two for one with me. I was a sucker for it!

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    No she was not a dancer too. A $300 county license is required for dancers. She also tod me that her sister was also a waitress there. I have no doubts that she would make money dancing. She had the looks and personality.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I rarely drink alcohol at clubs. I can understand a free fountain Coke. It's about 20 cents of syrup and water.

But I know one waitress who always brings me free bottled water after my first initial purchase. That I don't get.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Even Better than with free drinks from her (plus tip)
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    I know at RoadHouse they give two free soft drinks but it is a $15 cover!
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    A bartender in one of my fav clubs lets me put my tip in her low-cut blouse between her breasts. I always get a nice feel.

I had a cute Mexican waitress one time, she always let me tip her inside her low-cut blouse too. But her blouse was slightly more loose, and she didn't wear a bra. I enjoyed handling those firm C cups, if only for a moment. It always gave me a hard-on.

Damn, I need a road trip this week..........
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc,

Sounds like a new addition to your SC harem. :)
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    There is a club around where I live where waitresses can also sell dances.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Some bartenders and waitresses do more.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Hmmm, the next Mrs. Shadocat ???
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion