Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

EBT ¿?

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm selling my foodstsmps for fifty cents on the doller ....$500 for $250....deal or no.deal ¿?;)

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Don't dancers take food stamps. The hard part is finding one fresh enough to eat.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

NO DEAL !!

Profile picture for Doc_Holliday
Doc_Holliday
•

Hey Juice my man! Say, why don't you get in on this little action I got called Workin' Dem Day Laborers? I go down to the day labor office er'ry day! I know all the freshest wetbacks. I scoop 'em up, tell them they need a manager, see? I say I keep a roof o'r they head, give 'em a ride, keep the pigs off they back. But, I don't do shit. I drop 'em off at this abandon warehouse, see? Llet 'em walk and keep my 50¢ on the dollar.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

no deal. Playing with government money is a little fucked up.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

The winner is doc !!!!!!......tell em what he son johnny !

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Google Brenda Charlestain

Her butt is in jail right now for for food stamp fraud. She was a stripper in Miami that claimed to have made over $85,000 a year in tips, but was collecting about $1000 per month in food assistance for 2 years

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Mo head that's juicey bitch

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Stupid bitch.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

I know of at least two "grocery store" owners who made a very successful living with that business practice. One of them also went to jail for awhile.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement