tuscl

Bruno McKay - Stripper Secrets-How to Seduce Strippers in the Strip Club

here is an ebook I found about seducing strippers in the strip club. I have posted this before but it has been a while.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14417757/Bruno_M…

7 comments

• bang69
    12 years ago
    this takes to a site for stripping of paint
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    It led me straight to a download. Not sure what your problem was bang69. I feel bad for not paying since this man actually wrote a book (and not like those annoying fake buyers scam websites and videos you see everywhere) dedicated to this. If you can provide an actual link to where I can at least donate to him, that'd be great.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    How to pick up strippers? Lift with the legs, not with the back.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    tl;dr

Anyone read it? Is it any good? Make any sense?
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I'm still reading it but it's pretty good (its free, so of course I read it lol). Gives some interesting tips on what to and not to do to get the customer interested. It mainly stresses the importance of seperating your identity from that of a customer to just another person. Things like don't pay a cent (not even a tip) for a lap dance, lead the conversation all that good stuff. Its pretty much telling you to have swag and make yourself stand out from the average joe customer. And try to relate and what not, don't treat her like a therapist, don't give out business cards, don't ask for numbers (get them through different metholds like asking her out for dennys after clubs), shoot for EVERY girl. ANd that's only 2.5 5ths of the book. Gonna finish the rest tonight
  • Revo
    12 years ago
    I am reading it. It looks pretty good.

I am not so sure about the not spending money thing.

Kind of counter to what we are doing here.
  • davejones1978
    12 years ago
    Just finished it. It advises you of the harsh reality of strippers. It makes some valid points as well. The strippers on this site probably would not like you to read it because the author discusses not paying any money.

However there are instances where it does talk about spending money. See the chapter on high milage. And wingman. . . I read the book for pure pleasure and it was interesting
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion