tuscl

Carolynne's current pic or my current pic

Which one is more repulsive?

14 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    The picture of you is pretty repulsive. You make the chick look good. :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Thanks, shadowcat. I knew I could count on you. :)
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    lmfao
    vince- is that you with carolynne? What an interesting couple you two make ;-)
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    vm-

the avatar for you that I see is about as far from repulsive as it gets.
    Oh lord...I just glanced thru the rest of your pics, and a few are downright disturbing!
  • dallas702
    12 years ago
    Years ago, my (now) X-wife's 5 pound nekkid rat-dog tried to actually mount a Great Dane. I didn't know pictures were taken!
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Hey, wtf, that's my Facebook profile pic...that thing on my back is my kinky dwarf boy toy.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    MG all the way!!!!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Is she standing up giving him a blowjob?
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    hey, even i think my current pic is more repulsive than that... but that doesn't mean i like your current pic.

vm, i'm not sure if ur supporting me or ragging on me, but i'd prefer looking at one of ur dm pics rather than that.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Carolynne, I was not ragging on you personally, but after seeing the current pic the thought occurred to me to drag out one of my 2 less attractie pics and start a discussion. Seeing as how it is pretty unlikely we will ever meet, I'll just have to imagine how beautiful you must be. I'll be going back to the Denise Milani pic that my good buddy, Clubber and I like the best in a day or so after this thread has a chance to play out.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    @vince too bad you didn't get a pic of the guy being rescued from between her ass cheeks with the jaws of life.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm,

I never saw any other picture than MG here. I saw some scrawny dude with a whale with your other pictures. I guess that was the one you'd used.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    LOL, ilbbaicnl.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Do I have to look and compare? No thanks. The female customer that has been bugging me or customers in one club if it is not the same girl looks a whole lot better. I think carolynne's pic is worse but I'm afraid I'll go blind if I zoom in on Vince's pic.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion