tuscl

Ever had a dancer tell you she is pregnant when she isn't showing?

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 8:12 PM
I've had a few dances from one such dancer. So I guess she was just letting me know why she won't be dancing in another month or two. She is only the second dancer after several years to tell me she was pregnant when I would not have known otherwise. Maybe I should add the condition that you did not get her pregnant or even go out with her. In that case she's the first for me. The only other dancer to tell me so early I had been over to her place a few times.

9 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I had one return to stripping after a two year absence in order to earn money to pay for an abortion.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Wow... That seems fucked up to me on a whole different level shadow. I might just give them the money for that. Shit, if one used that as a scam line it'd work on me.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Only when they say to me, "Guess what? You're going to be a father!"
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I had a girl at my favorite club tell me that the very first time I met her.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Not had one tell me but I asked some dancers if one girl was pregnant and she sure was.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    yeah I had that happen once. Freaked me out and I stopped the dance right then & there and left.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I know a dancer who ran up to the maximum number of times the state would pay for her abortions, and ended up having the baby the next time. Within months she was selling dances for abortion money. I asked her if the state had provided birth control, and she said they did, but she usually forgot to take them because she was always high. Maybe birth control laced weed...
  • davejones1978
    12 years ago
    Fucked up world we live in. You think these strippers would be on the pill.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Not everyone shows
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion