tuscl

Cumming Clean

carolynne
The bigger you are the better
Wednesday, November 21, 2012 5:26 PM
All right you doubters who didn't think my posted pic was actually me... u were right. I have now posted my actual pic. check it out and let me know what you think. can u believe i make a great living as a dancer??? it's kind of funny, don't u think, that guys on this site post any kind of silly pic they want, but women are judged by the beauty of the pics they post? i'm shocked, shocked i say.

24 comments

• jester214
    12 years ago
    Most of the guys don't post pictures of unknown men. When someone purporting to be a stripper posts a picture of a stripper, it's not a shocking leap in logic to assume that's supposed to be them. This passive aggressive post isn't really helping your cause.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Carolynne, thanks for a pic of "the real you". LOL. I'm sure there are some chubby chasers out there just probably not on TUSCL! Keep up the great comments. And Happy Thanksgiving babe.
  • rob0411
    12 years ago
    Well.....if I had a choice.....
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    Thought so.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Wow! Even better than I imagined! I think I'm in love. Doesn't it feel better to get that awful lie off your chest? For my part, even though I raised the issue, I don't really *mind* that the pic wasn't you, I was just disappointed, if that doesn't sound too contradictory.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Carolynne rocks! And the jestie-girl sucks!
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Great pic, baby! I can't wait to get a lap dance.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    You look really cute in the pics. .
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I know you, you're vm's ATF!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    UMMMM, Clubber, you must not have had your glasses on, LOL.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, I have to admit I don't wear them when in the more intimate confines of a club. :)
  • dallas702
    12 years ago
    Sweet Jesus! Wow! What a babe!!!!!!!! Thanks Carolynne. And it seems that VM and Clubber both creamed their keyboards.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    ...just a hunk, a hunk of burning love Just a hunk, a hunk of burning love Just a hunk, a hunk of burning love Just a hunk, a hunk of burning love Just a hunk, a hunk of burning love Just a hunk, a hunk of burning love.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Which wrinkle on your many bellies is the magic slot?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Gonna need a lot of flour to find that wet spot. :)
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Carolynne!Post a pic of u w the days newspaper.
  • davejones1978
    12 years ago
    Wow! I don't see how a club would hire u.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Kilroy was here.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    That's not your real pic either. Good job fucking with everyone though.
  • jabthehut
    12 years ago
    You guys aren't going to believe this but carolynne is really my ex if the new pic is truly she! What a small world. Of course she did't have all those folds when we were married.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “ … it's kind of funny, don't u think, that guys on this site post any kind of silly pic they want, but women are judged by the beauty of the pics they post? i'm shocked, shocked i say …” I imagine women that are “judged by their beauty” are not too offended when a guy hands them $500 for 30 minutes worth of their company? :)
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    jabthehut, where's the back alimony u owe me?
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Silly stripper, towtruck drivers can't pay alimony.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    ;-( damn
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion