tuscl

Pissed off customer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
CORPUS CHRISTI — A customer disgruntled after he was told to leave a Leopard Street strip club [The Cabaret Men's Club] crashed his SUV through a wall of the business Monday.

Emergency responders were called about 8:30 p.m. when the dark-colored SUV slammed into the club located in the 6000 block near McBride Lane.

Staff told police the man was receiving dances but was not paying as much as he should have and was cut off.

The man, described as in his mid-40s, left the club and began revving the engine of his Ford Expedition and spinning the tires in the parking lot, said Lt. Isaac Valencia of the Corpus Christi Police Department.

The vehicle slammed through a wall into the club's VIP area, Valencia said.

The man suffered minor scrapes in the wreck. No one was injured inside the club, police said.

Club staff called a maintenance crew to assess the damage and plan to keep the club open while the area is repaired.

Police administered a field sobriety test on the man who did not appear to be intoxicated.

He was arrested on suspicion of felony criminal mischief because of the extent of building damages, Valencia said.

"It was reckless in terms of his act appeared to be intentional," Valencia said. "He should have known doing that would have put people in danger."

The man's name was not released late Monday.

7 comments

• bang69
    12 years ago
    what a dumb ass
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Yes, that will show the club owner who is boss. I bet the club will now apologize, buy the guy a new car, and give him a year of free lap dances. They'll see the error of their ways now.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I agree with bang69, what a dumb ass.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Now I know what to do if I get overcharged for dances. :))
  • davejones1978
    12 years ago
    I hope ermita was joking.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    i prefer to sit in my suv in the parking lot at closing time and run over all the PLs who shorted me that night.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Any time you want to borrow one of our tanks, carolynne, just ask
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion