tuscl

Secession: 150+ years later

Here is the chance for all those Southern Club goers to design a new C.S.A. Constitution that will make Strip Clubbing in the South the ENVY of the World! ;)

10 comments

• Clubber
    12 years ago
    Damn, as we understand it down here, it's different then the rest of the south. As I understand it, Tallahassee, our capitol, was the only southern capitol that wasn't seized during the war.

Now if you consider all the snowbirds that flock here, I guess they've taken control. :)
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    ...one Nation, under God, indivisible...Is that being rejected?
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    People who love the Confederate flag: Losers in 1865 and losers today.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    "People who love the Confederate flag: Losers in 1865 and losers today."

True IMHO.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I think that the right to secede is inherent in the Declaration of Independence. The USA has supported secession all over the world. Yugoslavia comes to mind (Slovinia, Croatia, Boznia etc.) and it is hypocritical to not allow it here, but as we all know Washington DC is filled with hypocrits. DC needs Texas and its massive tax revenue that is extorted from the state way more than Texas needs DC.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    The Declaration or Independence has no force in law.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    One penis in her vagina indivisible with a big fat load of cum
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    The racism on this site has promted me to leave. Adios.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Racism? Where was there racism?

And now back to the strip club concepts...

You southern boys just have it too good down there. Up here in the NE, things are much more inhibited and expensive. Thank goodness I travel so much. While AL, AR and VA are definitely not great club destinations, TX, FL and even GA, are simply unrivaled. Lucky bastards. ;)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Funny thing about Texas. The White dudes didn't like being made Catholic but they sure loved slavery. Marinate on that one for a minute.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion