tuscl

Subdivision

IMHO I believe that it is time for the Founder to subdivide TUSCL's Forum into 3 parts as follows:

1. Forum for Club and Dancer discussion
2. Forum for HARD News about Clubs and the industry, such as the Crime threads
3. Forum for the discussion of topics with no relation to Clubs and Dancers

It would be nice to see this happen, BUT doubt it will occur. Thoughts?

28 comments

• mrrock
    12 years ago
    I wouldn't mind that as long as its easily navigatable from my phone. I always skip the crime threads.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    A waste of programming time.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I agree it would be nice to have, but it might be too much to ask for. I think founder does a great job with the site, so I won't be disappointed if it stays just the way it is.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Founder might do it but that doesn't mean the reader/writership will... more chances for popcorn munching as the self-declared police monitor the threads.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Might be time for dedicated Monitors to police the Forum. I assume that the Founder is the only Monitor.

So take the $$$ that can be generated via required paid membership to pay for the dedicated Monitors.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    4. Forum for "laugh-your-ass-off, what-the-fuck-is-JUICE-saying-now."

Not that anybody could translate what might be written there.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Be a man and cope with it like it is, alutard.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I like things the way they are, with regard to both this and the other...idea you raised.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Where's the fun it that?
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    1 Divide the idiots from the PL's
    2 Let them have at it
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I think splitting between strip club topics and non-strip club topics would be a good idea, but I am not sure that we post enough new threads to justify doing that.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I detect slightly more support for subdivision than for required paid membership.

Except for Juice, it appears that the rest of the membership might be too "poor" in their disposable $$$.

;)) :))
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Alutard: "I detect slightly more support for subdivision than for required paid membership. "

I detect your brain is composed of shit slightly more than all other materials put together. LMFAO!
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I don't know why your bother doing this alucard. Or why your insinuating everyone's poor because they aren't dumb enough to pay. Your being really rude AND your not going to get these rules implemented
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    One of alutard's stupidest threads ever!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    One of alutard's greatest threads!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    More bumping Dougster? You are pathetic. LOL at YOU!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Read your original post, alutard. Quite pathetic isn't it?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Subdivision? Is this TUSCL or This Old House?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    rush
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    As I said earlier in this thread, I strongly agree with Alucard's idea. This damn forum is way too cluttered. Don't you guys see that? TUSCL is the only forum I've been to where all the damn threads are just dumped into one location rather than having separate sections. You can't read and discuss one thread before a zillion other threads have popped up
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the support GoVikings for a different section for News items and threads that ARE NOT about clubs and dancers.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I guess I'm the only one who thought this thread was about real estate.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I only look at recent stuff on this site. There is often one poster on the site disagreeing with everyone else acting like a troll.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Does disagreeing with persons and stating contrary opinions and NOT participating in the "Herd Mentality " of TUSCL make a member a troll?

I don't remember reading any rules that said I had to ALWAYS go along with what every other member says & does and that I was forbidden from expressing contrary opinions.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Did I say it was only one person doing it? No. I just said there is usually someone. The position seems to rotate. If it's not one person, it will be someone else. People get bored if they aren't arguing about something.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    I thank its time for you to fuck off Alucrack
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alutard can't see the gay bar for the faggots.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion