tuscl

NOLA 2AMer

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Someone walked into a French Quarter strip club early Monday, shot an employee just above the knee and robbed the business, according to authorities. The robber fled, and the New Orleans Police Department is now searching for him.

Police said the incident happened about 5:30 a.m. at 411 Bourbon St., the address of Little Darlings. A 30-year-old man who works there let the last employee out of the business, locked the door and went into an office to count money.

The man then heard three gunshots, and an armed robber kicked in the office door. The robber shot the man in the leg and hit him in the back of the head with the gun. The victim was knocked out, woke back up and noticed an undisclosed amount of cash was missing, police added.

The victim's injuries are not life-threatening, and paramedics took him to Interim LSU Public Hospital for treatment, said New Orleans EMS spokesman Jeb Tate. No other information was immediately released.

10 comments

• Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    "undisclosed amount of cash was missing"... I'd love to know how much. But I suppose they make multiple bank deposits during the day.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Bring back Katrina
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    This one doesn't count. It was a planned robbery. Not two drunk PLs fighting over a stripper.

• sinclair
    12 years ago
    This is a black club. Pretty stupid, considering there are video cameras all over the French Quarter, especially Bourbon Street.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Repeal the 2nd Amendment and confiscate and destroy all civilian possessed guns and guns from retailers that sell them without proper precautions, PARTICULARLY gun shows. Outlaw the National Rifle Association.

Bet it was SippyCup!

Sorry, I missed this one - BUT got it NOW!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ what a complete retard.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Alucard, did you know that, according to the CDC, the chance of dying in a swimming accident for a child under the age of 15 is roughly ONE HUNDRED TIMES the chance that the same child dying from an accidental firearm discharge? And the number of intentional, if that word can be used for the nutjobs that do such things, shootings doesn't change the stat very much.

So where's your outrage at swimming pools?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    alutard's brain has no capacity for logic. He can't provide any facts or logic to back his position. Don't even bother.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I know I'll never change his mind, that's not the point. It's *worth* bothering if it shows *other* people, people who aren't afraid to let *facts* sway their opinions, how inane such a position is.

I'm sure you have analogous reasons for doing what *you* do. :)
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    "I know I'll never change his mind, that's not the point. It's *worth* bothering if it shows *other* people, people who aren't afraid to let *facts* sway their opinions, how inane such a position is. "

Yes. He states his opinion, we state ours. Otherwise, the squeakiest wheel gets the grease.

These unamerican fools will keep spouting for nonsense, and because they are heard - the government and the like think the populace wants giant people raping, killing, and robbing the smaller people. They think the populace wants strangers busting out the doors and robbing their homes while they are sleeping. They think old people should be targets of thugs.

Ya got to speak out when ya disagree with a position someone else takes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion