tuscl

Get a lap dance, donate to Hurricane Sandy victims

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
AC Dolls, an "all-nude" strip club in Atlantic City, N.J., has come up with its own way to help Hurricane Sandy victims. The club will give $5 from every lap dance to relief efforts as part of its "Dancers with a Heart" promotion, which will kick off on November 6 and run at least until the end of the month. Before you turn your nose up at what seems like a graceless charity drive, know that club owner Coby Frier expects to raise around $6,000, which he intends to donate to the American Red Cross.

10 comments

• samsung1
    12 years ago
    sounds like a PR stunt. I doubt they will follow through with donating the money
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    If he's announced it, the PR will be worse if he doesn't.

Whaddaya bet the Red Cross doesn't take it, though. :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I'm betting with George. It won't be the first time a charity rejects help from strippers.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    they might ask for a cashier's check, not smelly old wadded up bills.
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    Unlike you to be so cynical Samsung?

So charities turn money down if it comes from strippers?
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Charities sometimes reject money they deem unethical. I've seen different groups reject lottery money because they disagree with gambling. Stuff along that line. I wouldn't think the Red Cross would take issue, but who knows.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    They should do well with that promo
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    what's in it for the strippers?
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Some cheer and goodwill in their hearts?

Just kidding, we all know they don't have hearts. :P
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    Sounds like a super double play for the hobbyist - enjoy a few lappers and help the hurricane victims.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion