tuscl

Clubs affected by Sandy

tempest666
Tesla Crowley
Saturday, November 3, 2012 5:59 AM
I haven't heard anything from my friends in Jersey about clubs reopening or staying closed. We were open on Monday even as the storm was hitting. Hope everyone is safe and doing well. Chime in if you have any news about Jersey or NYC clubs affected.

14 comments

• Estafador
    12 years ago
    I don't think any of us new yorkers have the care enough to worry about strip clubs atm. Too many problems with traffic and too little public transport to put strip clubs under our radar. But if I had to talk about any club. Id say NY Dolls is out of comission for a while since much of downtown manhattan (where the world trade center is) is still trying to get power in many of its buildings. This would be the same in any club (strip or otherwise) in downtown manhattan.
  • neon44
    12 years ago
    Not sure about NYC but I'm assuming "the Den" in South Amboy, NJ was ruined.
  • neon44
    12 years ago
    Also, second what estafador said
  • drzoidberg
    12 years ago
    At work they will match any contribution to Sandy disaster relief fund. I don't think I can request it go to the strip clubs. In west coast.
  • drzoidberg
    12 years ago
    At work they will match any contribution to Sandy disaster relief fund. I don't think I can request it go to the strip clubs. In west coast.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I also have to agree with what estafador said. As much of a strip club junkie as I am, right now I'm more concerned about things like power (which is still out at my house), gasoline and transportation and, overall, just taking care of my family. Now that is not to say that I'm not also curious about how they are faring, but I (and I'm guessing others) have too much else to worry about to make clubbing a priority at the moment. It would not surprise me to learn that those clubs that can open probably will. After all, any place that has power and provides entertainment might be a nice distraction for some folks right now.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Just a little snow and back on track
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Igloos and stripper poles
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    How man clubs must a man travel to Before he can find one open The answer my friend is blowin' in the wind The answer is blowin' in the wind
  • Herb
    12 years ago
    Stiletto in Nanuet has been closed (tried to take advantage of a day off from work to hang there but no luck); got a text that Lace in West Nyack nearby was open last night and had ladies from sister clubs there as well. Speaking of which, Go-go-rama, one of their other clubs, is one block from the beach so must imagine that they got hit hard.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Now they are forecasting snow storms and temperatures in the 20s starting election day. Hope all our TUSCLers are safe, and you can get back to your usual routines of working and fucking whores ASAP! (A friend of mine in the area says they told him he won't have power back for another 7 days.)
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    GOD DAMNIT. And I just started going back to work today and yes nearly all places close up at 6pm in the big apple for now. So no doubt strip joints are down for the count especially since trains and buses are still now a major hassle. And nows we're getting snow? I didn't even get my pea coat and pleather gloves yet, wth. No doubt gonna fuck up my job schedule AGAIN
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Most strip clubs in NJ stink. If I lived in the area the last thing I wouldworry about is the clubs. Although I was down in Floriday shortly after Andrew and the clubs were some of the first things to open and were packed with girls and patrons. Had a girl squat onto my long neck beer bottle on the bar and pick it up with out using her hands. Fortunately I was done with it. Great sales pitch for a private dance.
  • neon44
    12 years ago
    Update: the "Den" is open :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion