tuscl

Them Honest Stripper Stories

Monday, October 29, 2012 10:11 AM
Last night, for the third time in less than two years, I left my wallet in my chair while heading to tip the stage (or some other activity). Not only this, but it was at the bar, and my first trip at this club in well over a year. At the Spearmint Rhino, they allow strippers to dance the bar and the one at bat yelled out 'Hey!' and pointed to the barstool. I efficiently stepped back to the bar, grabbed my goods, took out some bills and tipped her. She could have easily pocketed it and made about $250. Instead, she got a regular. But she doesn't know that. Anyhow, all three of these slip ups ended in the dancer giving me my wallet back and not light. So there are honest birds out there. We often bitch about them, what good girl stories do you have? PS I also left my non-password protected smart phone (I am typing on at this very moment) and had to get a ride back to get it. My drunk ass was lucky that night and SR earned a loyal customer, even with the $25 topless dances.

22 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Object lesson: Don't drink alcohol if you can't take care of your wallet and phone.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Yes Drac, this is a fine example of why you don't get wasted at a strip club. I could have just as well had my bank account empty, credit maxed and god knows what happen to my contacts and email.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    What part of lying thieving whore do you not understand?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    He was lucky to encounter a dancer who was honest, NOT a thief. What part of encountering a person who is honest do you NOT understand?
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    I had a dancer try to give me back a $30 tip once after a great bbbj. she thought I didn't know I was giving her too much. sweet girl, saw her a few more times after that, but now she's pissy with me cuz I no longer buy dances from her. oh well. they really can have some fragile egos.
  • Sofia_Sass
    12 years ago
    This post unfortunately reminds me of the horrible stigma placed around strippers and strip clubs. Not everyone is a lying, theiving whore. And the few of us who are whore's...aren't always shady and out to get anyone. Hell I even gave a customer his money back after he claimed the dance wasn't good enough. I felt it as total bullshit, but I showed his ass I dodn't need a damn dime from him ;)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    When I was at Christie's in Phoenix I got a dozen or so dances from one girl. Told I wasn't sure how many it was when, in fact, I was keeping track. She told the truth. Gets even better though. All this despite the fact she very well knew I would be there only the one night so no chance of me becoming a regular.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Holy shit! That came from Doug, Ladies and Gentlemen! But to Sofia's point, over the past two years, I've had a couple pretty bad run-ins with strippers (one a liar that almost got my ass kicked by her 'I don't have a boyfriend' (except the guy who has keys to my apt) boyfriend and the other a thieve) and quite a few super annoying 'used car salesman' types, but those are easily made up by the three wallet savers above, the couple real friends I made, and several others that introduced me to the club, showed me discounts, got me free drinks, wouldn't let me leave without a cab, etc. etc.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I had one tell me that I didn't have the biggest cock. :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I am not touching the last statement :)
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I had one tell me that I am a big cock.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    @ Doc: You're very fortunate. When all the "missing wallet" stories appear, I usually post that I always keep mine in my hip pocket, except when I need to take it out to make a payment. I've never lost a wallet in a strip club, or anywhere else. If your wallet is too thick and you feel the need to take it out to be more comfortable during a lap dance, perhaps you can just remove some of the excess, unneeded, contents before you leave your car.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    My heart grew thee sizes, just like the Grinch on Christmas morning. Seriously though, I've met (and been a regular with) several very nice strippers. I've never lost a wallet and I leave my phone when I go to the club, but there are certainly girls that don't worry me. One of my favorites always asks if I want change when I give money (rather than assuming it is a tip) and will ask if I want to get a dance from other girls if we've been sitting together. She will even tell girls I point out that I want a dance if I say I'd like a dance from another girl. Don't get better than that. Well, actually, it would be better if all the girls were that way AND they all gave hot BBBJs and FS and Greek...
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Good for you zipman68! Unfortunately many members will accuse you of not telling the truth. For them there are ONLY dancers who wish to cheat you, rob you, deceive you and infect you. Enjoy those great dancers you know!
  • Chanel
    12 years ago
    Doc, I have a pretty good story; My first year dancing, a Japanese businessman left behind one of those 'man purses' on the chair when he left the club. I saw it from the stage, snatched up, and looked inside. There was an inch thick of crisp, new one hundred dollar bills! The kind you can smell and makes a dancer's heart beat through her chest-fake boobs and all. I knew he would come back for it so, I turned it into the bar and I made sure I had several witnesses, including the owner. Good thing because he did come back with two uniforms in tow. They talked to me, the owner, and the witnesses. Turns out the bartender was missing in action-he went home early and took the purse with him. The man got his money back, but he didn't thank me for rescuing it. I never saw the bartender agiain.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Good for you being honest Chanel.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    you sure it just wasn't called a messenger bag? They do have a name ya know
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Sofia Sass, either you're too generous or you must make some serious bank on a regular. If I were you, I wouldn't have given him a dime. Some men are tricky bastards like that and expect for their money back or else wouldn't say shit and just won't call for you again.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    to me honesty is always the best policy. i never count the half dance at the start, and i always say the song number when it starts and ask if he wants to continue. and i make plenty of $$$ while being honest!!!
  • blacky
    12 years ago
    I haven't lost anything in a club but in the last 50 visits, I think I have only been overcharged once by a girl who I had danced with many times before and she was fired shortly afterwards. Now, I know I am lucky but in general I believe that most people are honest and most strippers know that if they want more business, the only way is to treat the customers right. Carolynne has the perfect attitude, if you take care of the guys, they are going to come back and they will tell their friends. If you screw them over, they aren't going to come back and they will also tell your friends. If you want to many money in any business, it is about creating long-term relationships and treating people fairly. Used car people can get away with being sleazy as they don't expect to ever do business with you again but too many patrons in SC come back time and time again, so I applaud the girls that have the same attitude as Carolynne.
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    I guess the surprising thing isn't how many times I have been ripped off. Instead it is the fact that I've been in a position to be ripped off but haven't been many times. I've been in plenty of situations were the drink is flowing and girls are dancing. Money is flying. It would have been easy to take advantage of a situation like that but it has rarely happened. I hate that feeling waking up the next day and hoping the wallet and car keys made it home with me. So far I've been pretty lucky.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    OK, so Spearmint Rhino in Dallas is a drunkard's paradise! I'll write a review as soon as I make my way in and out sober. But, some important changes from last year: 1) honest dancers (last year I went in once and delt with three ROBs that almost turned me away forever, this year: two visits and eight BAUs. I paid for their drinks, I got dances, I got their food, they even waited on my motherfucking drinks! It was great!!), 2) it's a regular club, once I came back and mgmt and the bartender knew me, service was phenomenal, 3) lap dances are now $20 compared to $25 a year ago. I don't want to sound like a shill review, but it seems like if you come in and buy $80-$160 on dances and spend $40-$80 on food and drinks, you'll have the time of your life! Total dances YTD: 14
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion