tuscl

Extras Offered

occurious
California
Wednesday, October 24, 2012 1:26 PM
So what are some of the extras you've been offered or even asked for in a club? Obviously HJ, BJ, and FS are the primary ones but anything else? Has a dancer shocked you with her menu or have you gotten something outrageous?

26 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Yep, a very "nice" dancer or two has implied they wanted me to do s&m sessions with them a their suby. Not my thing thing. Others often insist I fuck them in the ass during OTC, but I'm starting to think that is so close to the norm it's just "standard" now.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    I had one offering massages. Otherwise I pretty much stick to BJ/FS.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    One girl asked me to fist bang her and I have very large hands. Had another offer me all orifices in the champagne room. I think ITC anal is a bit much and a little harder to clean-up after.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I was a little shocked when she quoted the digital sports package at $29.95 per month.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I been asked if I wanted to do a 3 some. I've asked for BBFSCP.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Sorry about my writing above. Most of the girls who hinted they wanted me to do the s&m sessions wanted me to be the subby. One girl did say she would be okay with me tying her up though... A few have my hands on their throat suggesting the like a but if choking, another put her hands on my throat, again though not my thing... Offers for threesomes are also common. One wanted me to go out with her to pickup a civilian for a threesome... Then there are a couple requests/things too out there for even me to talk about. Yeah, you just reminded me we love strippers despite all their flaws... They certainly are adventurous...
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    One dancer wanted to fuck me with her strap-on toy. I was shocked, and told her that under no circumstances would I let her do that unless we first got to know each other :) PS: I was saving myself for Juice.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Pablo lol Mo head omgod lol Juices answer ; anal sex cum in mouth
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Guess ill have to push more for anal. Ones I've been with didn't go there.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    One girl let me touch her nipple one time. I damn near jizzed my pants!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    George omfg lol !
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    According to some GMD you've almost gotten full value out of a lap dance then!
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    this thread is full of lol's :-)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    A close friemd of mine got an invitation from a dancer at Bugsy's in Elyria, Ohio. The dancer had a boyfriend and they were both into swinging. Her 38th birthday was coming up in a few months and she told him she would like him to partake in her birthday orgy (probably 4-5 people involving another woman, her boyfriend, and someone else). He asked why she wanted him to participate instead of other regular customers of hers. She said she trusted him, knew he was kinky enough not to shy away from them video taping the orgy, and she said something about his (well endowment) (those were her exact words) LOL. He at first said to himself that would be fun. Then, of course, needed a friend's thoughts on it, which I provided. After thinking it over he deceided against it.
  • JohnBuford
    12 years ago
    @Motorhead:LMAO
  • zbad23
    12 years ago
    Ive been offereed anal before by one of the dancers a couple years back....unfortunately at the time i wasn't into it. Now that i look back ...i am kicking myself for the oppurtunity!
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    had a custie ask if he and his buddy could DP me...
  • naturals74
    12 years ago
    A dancer at a SFL club introduced herself as " I'm Shannon your Irish Lass and I like to tale it up the a**"
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Many dancers suggest a three-some in VIP.
  • Electronman
    12 years ago
    I've been offered three-some VIPs several times and one four-some. A few have offered ITC Greek but the majority decline Greek even when asked. One offered to swipe my credit card between her ass cheeks-- I suppose she had a magnetic card reader surgically installed.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I've gotten some out of the ordinary service ITC.
  • drzoidberg
    12 years ago
    ITC anal OTC 3 some
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    Been askd to fck a hoe while she was on her period and full flow. I was horny as fuck and eat it out too. I don't recommend.
  • CipherShield
    12 years ago
    Recently negotiated a BBBJ in VIP and was offered (and of course accepted) DATY during the session. Does that count?
  • occurious
    12 years ago
    I've never been offered anal, that would be interesting. A few years ago during a nude bed dance the girl got into a 69 position, she never did anything other than put her hands in my pants but I got quite a few licks in and she didn't seem to mind. The next dance she did more of a squat over my face and I couldn't help it I rimmed her which she definitely did not seem to mind.
  • Dain
    12 years ago
    In San Francisco, I used to do DATY regularly. But then it got too hard to judge the girl's health status.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion