tuscl

Going to SC

Tuesday, October 23, 2012 12:02 PM
Im not sure if someone post this or not. I know about everyone from this site either attend SC for enjoyment or some cases for the women to work. However, have there ever been a time that you ever thought about giving up going to SC? Or have you ever develop boredom and decided to quit attending? If you have, what made you reconsider doing it?

14 comments

• mrrock
    12 years ago
    Nope. Don't see myself stop going anytime soon. But I'm a parenial bachelor. If I get tied down I might give it up.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I have no intention of quitting and when I die, This is what I want. [view link]
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    I stop all the time. Usually lasts about 48 hours lately. SC call to me the same way ice cream sitting in the fridge calls to me. Same guilty pleasure.
  • Otto22
    12 years ago
    As Mark Twain said about quitting smoking, "It's easy. I've done it hundreds of times."
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Why the fuck would I quit so soon? I just started only thirty years ago.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    bored? yeh. Quit? hell no. The xATF fallout has caused me to alter my routine but no plans to give it up.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    No strip clubs in hell?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    When I die
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I use to work in strip clubs. I got tired of it for several years. Till I decided to see what it was likeon the ustomer side. That was fun for a good long while. But now I'm board with clubinc. But i still go from time to time
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    Bumper sticker above the bar at Bandaids in Phoneix: Last week I gave up smoking, booze and sex. It was the worst 15 minutes of my life.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    When I drop dead, I'll quit! But if I happen to run into Dougster, VH_KICKS or Kittykate in a club, I might quit on the SPOT!! LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I’ve “stopped” on several occasions – “stopped” meaning not going for 2 or 3 months. Main reason for stopping is usually financial – not necessarily b/c I can’t afford it; but more b/c I get a bit disgusted w/ all the money I am throwing, I mean spending, away. In my “stopping” periods, the urge to go usually subsides the longer I abstain – but often times in my stopping periods, I’ll just feel in a bit of a rut with the same mundane daily tasks. A SC for me is a place I can usually mentally get away from everything for the time I am there and offers a mental/sexual high for the time I am there. Sometimes I’ll also stop b/c I get tired of the SC BS and dealing with pushy, rude, uneducated, dancers - but this is usually not the reason or main reason for me to stop going for a while. Often times while I am on hiatus from the SC I won’t miss is that much as I’ve said; but the trigger that gets me back is often when I see a hot piece of ass in the street and then get a super urge to go see and feel some hot naked women. Living down here in Miami w/ warm weather year around makes it very easy to get really turned on seeing all the women out and about all tanned and wearing skimpy, sexy, provocative, clothing.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I stop by around 3am, sometimes earlier.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Joey, you are on a board with guys who like strip clubs so much that they are even motivated to talk post ample comments about them when they are not clubbing. What type of responses are you really expecting here? LOL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion