tuscl

Dress code.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012 8:39 AM
My question is in regards to what to wear in the SC? When I go it's typically in gym shorts(comando) and a shirt. This allows me to be easily accessible, I typically go to the Providence SC's so to get a little more touching is an understatement. My curiousity is if any feels that the girls are more receptive if I was to dress like I do at work with a shirt & dress pants? Any thoughts or comments are appreciated.

38 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Sounds good to me..the tee and shorts dawg
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    MassD - My dress code is the same as yours. Has been for many years. If I came dressed any other way at my favorite clubs, the girls would think that something was wrong. I frequently get comments from them that I dress like a person that knows what he wants. Also serves as a warning to the girls that don't get frisky to stay away. LOL.
  • MassD
    12 years ago
    So my other thoughts were if I dressed up, I would attract ROBs.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    I usually never wear shorts anywhere but this SC hobby has me rethinking my decision. I usually wear casual dress pants, not jeans. A nice thin button up shirt. And no belt. The one item I have trouble with are my glasses. Contact lenses are not an option and wearing glasses in a SC sucks and not in a good way. At least I have good close up vision.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    sounds good, and oh guys, lose the watches
  • big_d_2011
    12 years ago
    I have worn everything from slacks and dress shirt to jeans, to shorts etc... Right now I wear athletic pants and a t shirt. Once I tip, it does not matter if I am not dressed as nice and the dancers talk about how much more comfortable the shorts are pants are compared to jeans or khakis.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I don't think that I would call them ROBs. Maybe just conservative. I am sure that rickdugan will tell you that dressing up will tell the dancers that you have money to spend. It seems to work for him. I just don't need it.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Shorts and tee for me.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I dress in a way that enhances my chances at pleasure. EASY ACCESS!!! LOL
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    I normally wear jogging pants and white t shirt. I used to wear casual wear like jeans and a dress shirt. I learned that to get the full effect of a dance, dress comfortable. Also Shadowcat is right because alot of dancer think you have Money if you are dress up. VH with you not wearing underwear, what happens if you got the bg and you fart, that would be a stain on your pants lol. Seriously, that's something to consider though.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I treat Gentleman's Clubs like I would going out anywhere else I would spend over a $100. In other words, I dress up.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    But I don't judge how anyone else dresses. I see 'nurses' in scrubs and 'gym teachers' in shorts and a polo all the time.
  • cnyknight
    12 years ago
    Definate no's are jeans and/or belts I always wear a comfortable button down shirt, easy access and more dressy than a tee. I have been doing the dress pants/kakis thing lately due to north east weather but i think commando in shorts is the best way to go in terms of access. It also depends on the club your going to obviously a dive bar is different than a upper scale club. Dress for comfort... both yours and hers... best rule of thumb I can think of. It goes without saying, be clean too.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    As far as I've seen ALL NY clubs don't allow the wearing of shorts and plain tees (like a beater) so your restricted to shirts (long and short sleeved) and pants. I don't like getting all dressed up so I throw flair in my urban outfit. Peacock with sometimes a graphic tee (for some reason its the first thing a girls notices on me in a dark club) some smexy jeans, though given what all these veterans said, ill have to switch it up to accomedate the womans bottom even though I'm comfortable in jeans and some flashy sneakers. Some stylized nikes or now some polo sneakers, very fashionable, I'm comfrtable and it still peacocks that I have money
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Usually polo/button down and khaki pants. If it's warm out, maybe khaki shorts. Once in a blue moon I'll find myself in a suit. Never noticed too much of a difference in treatment. I can't see myself wearing workout shorts.
  • big_d_2011
    12 years ago
    As a rookie, I would wear slacks and a button up thinking it would get me more attention. The I realized I can make the same impression through tipping and enjoy the dances so much more. Dancers like it too! I never wear a watch either.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    Esto might need to come south to Atl. It's a different environment in dressing lol
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Whats with the not wearing watches? Strip clubs are one of the few places that I do wear one. The clubs don't have clocks. They don't want you to know what time it is. My watch was actually given to me by my former ATF.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    That's a good question Shadowcat
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    Comfort and ease of access rules. I've overheard maybe one or two girls in my 20+ years of clubbing who said anything negative about what I wear (thin sleep-type shorts, no underwear, and cotton polo). By contrast, I've experienced countless fun and with-it dancers who know why I'm there and get down to it with a smile. They know I don't dress like that normally. They get it, and so long as I'm friendly, fun, and spending $, I get it, too.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "Whats with the not wearing watches?" Steve229, where are you when I need you? I think you're our movie guy Joey is too young - I didn't expect him to get it, but shadowcat - you never saw "Easy Rider" (and spoofed in Wild Hogs). the idea is to have fun, don't let others constrain you. perfect motto for strip clubs. Nothing to do with time per se
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    motorhead - Guess I missed those movies. I had to wonder if maybe some guys were worried about losing their watches if they wound up fisting some dancer. :)
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    I always wear a watch to the club too, however I did have the buckle on it get caught in a dancers fishnets during alap dance before.
  • TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    these gym shorts no boxers might be great if you're in a warm weather state, but wearing that stuff in a snow state is insanity.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I wear whatever I wore to work that day, which is business attire. If I can club on Saturday its T- shirt & jeans or a blouse w/ shorts. But the only thing the ladies really care about is the green in your wallet.
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    When I have a choice, I wear shorts, t-shirt and sandals. I used to be worried about getting stopped at the door but it has yet to happen. A lot of guys in the club look like they are wearing sleep clothes. The rate I'm going, I'll probably end up wearing a just a jockstrap eventually. I'm definitely a big time PL.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Dress twill cotton pants and a collared shirt (commando). Less touble with bouncers if you don't look like a hood rat and many clubs will not allow gym or basket ball shorts. Button shirts give better access wthout taking it off. NO jeans. Many girls I have talked to will avoid basket- ball shorts and low riding pj pants because it creeps them out. I have also been told jean hurt the cooter on the grind. I have found if I am groomed and dressed just a little bit better in the clubs I get better selection.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I wear either what I wore to work that day dockers and collared shirt, or something comfortable for whatever the weather is, usually jeans or kahkis, sometimes shorts. Nobody bitches about it, mostly because I don't ask dancers to grind. If somebody needs "access", I'll take my pants off.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I wear sexy lingerie
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "I don't think that I would call them ROBs. Maybe just conservative. I am sure that rickdugan will tell you that dressing up will tell the dancers that you have money to spend. It seems to work for him. I just don't need it." Shadow, that is because you are a master while I am still a journeyman trying to perfect my game. ;) In my favorite local club it really doesn't matter anymore as I am a well known quantity. When I am on the road, however, it has been my experience that being dressed up leads some girls to make certain (positive) assumptions and short circuits a hell of a lot of get-to-know-you nonsense. Now my dress up comments relate to Monday through Friday nights, when you can pass it off as going out straight from work. During those rare times when I might visit a road club on a Sat or Sun night, I wear a nice pullover shirt, slacks and nice shoes. While not as effective as a suit by any means, going into a club on the weekend in a suit would just be goofy and far too obvious.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    A few times I wore a pair of loose, black cotton sweat pants and one pocket had a large hole in it, easily large enough to put a whole hand through. I also wear loose boxers. I told the dancer about the pocket and she did reach in and do some nice HJ action, but it didn't turn out to be the solution that I thought it would be. Maybe she was too concerned with getting caught. I do know that the club encourages the dancers to rat each other out. I still think that the sweat pants with a hole is a good idea, but may have been the wrong club. Lopaw, I have seen many a female customer get a pretty good working over out on the floor. Their tops get pulled up and nipples get sucked and breasts groped. So, I'd think that clothing choices for you wouldn't really matter much, since they probably get pulled off. But do you go for the business attire (sensible slacks) or do you opt for the skirts (for the obvious access reasons)? For you guys that spend most of your time with your pants around your ankles, do you ever think about how many other guys have been squashing their bare asses on that same couch or chair? I am not suggesting you lay down one of those tissue paper toilet seat covers before you sit down, but I doubt if the management hires upholstery cleaners to come in very often. Last time I was in, I looked at the couch and the edge of it was pretty worn and cracked and patched stained. Didn't prevent from me from having a good time, but made me go "Hmm".
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    gmd I thought girls grind on their own. you have to ASK them to grind on you? Holy shit I must be doing something right if every stripper I've got a LD from grinded on me of their own accord because I damn well have never asked for any grindage before
  • blacky
    12 years ago
    I agree with TT - when I wear nicer clothes, I get attention from the girls I don't know faster. I wear think dark colored slacks and go semi-commando - just pull the underwear down so quick and easy access to balls and cock. Dark colored pants are essential as I never know who far I am going to go in the SC - last week, I had three girls giving my HJ in the LD booths - third girl was so hot, no choice but to cum in my pants - the dark pants hides the wet spot much better than light colored pants would.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Estafador: I should have been clearer. It's not just that I don't ask them to grind, you're right that they do it without asking. I tell them not to *bother* grinding. It's a waste of time and energy on their part, since I have no desire whatsoever to jizz my pants, and what I really want is some grope time. Gimme the tits, nipples, pussy and ass to play with. Save the grinding for the lame asses for whom it's enough.
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    and, here we go again........ I'm in the vast minority....... unless I'm coming from a special event, it's blue jeans and a t-shirt for me. occasionally it will be jeans and a polo shirt. those 'dress' events would mean dockers and a polo. a couple times I went to clubs straight from work in dockers and a polo and it made no difference in getting attention. earlier tonight (in jeans & a t), I was groped, grabbed and fondled by every dancer. if I gotta dress up to give my money away then they better 'dress up' their attitude & treat me like the paying customer I am.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    For what it's worth - I haven't worn jeans since like 1977
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    i never jizzed my pants from any sort of lap dance (well none of it included direct hand to dick contact so no "sex" for me) so grinding won't make much difference but make me feel nice. If you can get some grope time GMD, good on ya, in New York, public groping (lapdances on the couch of course) is one helluva fight to win, so many people must be satisfied with grindage. Shouldn't be so hard on us folks for that.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    "Dress twill cotton pants and a collared shirt" What the fuck is 'twill'? Anyway, I try to dress as respectfully, sharp, and trendy as possible. And honestly, instead of relying on my own fashion sense (which is surely lacking) I tend to seek out the advice of the experts. And yes, that means I'll occasionally check GQ and other periodicals for the latest fashion trends. For example, you might be familiar with the designers Dolce and Gabbana. I try to take the advice of experts like them to heart: "It's simple: Everyone should have a black blazer."—Domenico Dolce "The best style advice came from my parents: Be honest. Just be yourself."—Stefano Gabbana Personally, I tend to be more of an Abercrombie, with a hint of D&G. But as Ralph Lauren said: "I believe one can live many lives through personal style. Every day is an occasion to reinvent yourself." That being said, when I go to a club I generally wear oversized short shorts, no underwear, and an oversized t-shirt. That way chicks can jack me off real easy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion