tuscl

Honey or Vinager

Monday, October 22, 2012 7:32 AM
Do you all get more action by being polite and paying attention to getting her motor running or bad boy with attitude and telling to get to it. Some times it takes more than just money to get the most out of a dancer. Which works better??

17 comments

• Estafador
    12 years ago
    Does it have to be one or the other because I mix and match the two.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    You have to have a little bad boy in you to get the extras. Otherwise you'd just get air dances.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Using honey has always gotten me as much Sex as I want. Vinager NOTHING!!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Neither. I ask how much. That generally gets them going pretty good. Noting like a little green to get the link slippery, eh?
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    What GMD said, use green.
  • Experimental
    12 years ago
    Being this is TUSCL I'm going to assume you are talking about in the confines of a strip club. In that environment, money talks not honey or vinegar. Or in other words, GMD +1
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    It depends on the bitch....but sounds like if you but honey and viniger on your greens you will be unstoppable lol
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Tt, I have two club persona's. One is after working hours. The action is decent and I seem to attract the hotter dancers working, perhaps they see an old guy with disposable income. The other, by biker persona. The dancers still come around, but the better ones don't as much. What I find interesting is those I've met in the first persona are surprised when they see me in the second.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I bring vinegar and hot cooking oil great for lube
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    "Using honey has always gotten me as much Sex as I want. " Are you for real??? It's your MONEY, not your HONEY she wants. See how much sex you get giving honey and no money. These girls are used to being treated like shit, so if they think they can squeeze another $$ out of you, ...
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Some women want to be treated like shit, so treat them that way with vinegar. However these types of girls are seldom my type. So honey works best for me as Alucard has indicated in his post.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Of course money is the prime motivator. But sweetening it never hurt a thing.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Exactly what shadow just said. This is especially true, in my humble opinion, when trying to set up OTC p4p, where comfort and safety become bigger factors.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    Treating them with some respect and as an equal helps a lot. That, amazingly, will break you out from the pack in most cases. You still have to pony up the cash. But I have watched the cool, bad dudes you sit there with their shades and scowls on and they usually drop a bunch of ones and get nothing back.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Although women without a doubt like respect and kindness, they don't want a snivelling bitch who just agrees and is overly polite. Those type ofc guys are boring. They also want a man who has backbone will talk back to her and give at the very least SOME control over her. Girls like a man who'll tell her what to do at least SOME of the time. Nobody likes a pushover (except gold diggers).
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Money is a part of the honey in the club.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    Fucked up people want to be treated bad, or treat others badly. Un-fucked up people want to be treated decently. Some strippers are fucked up people, and some are un-fucked up people.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion