tuscl

Stripper Celebrity Lookalike

Clackport
Washington
Have you guys ever had a favorite stripper of yours that closely resembled a celebrity? My current favorite looks just like Carmen Electra (in her 20's). The difference is the stripper is a little thicker, bigger ass.
That also explains the kind of strippers I like, exotic looking with a nice juicy ass.

17 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    I remember a stripper at Rick's went all out for the Paris Hilton look. Did a good job on it too!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    An old favorite, now retired, was a dead ringer for one of the chicks on Sex in the City.

Not the ugly one with the horse face - the pretty blonde one that was in Porkys.
  • nickifree
    12 years ago
    I've seen dozens of dancers do the celebrity look-a-like appearance. The popular look these day's seen to be Paris, Jolie and, yes even fifty years after her death, Marilyn.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    A dancer I'm seeing now looks like a tall Courtney Cox, circa 1995. Nice!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Ah, yes, there is Paris in town who goes for the Marilyn Monroe look, and has the "assets" to back it.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    A couple of years ago, I met a stripper that reminded me a lot of Andrea Dworkin. Disturbing and kind of amusing at the same time, considering.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    ^^^ you can't be serious !!!
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Nope. Just good looking chics. Would like to see one that looks like Salma Hyak or Katerine Zeta Jones in their prime! Or maybe one that looks like Kate Beckinsale!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Serious as a heart attack. To be honest, I wasn't the one who first noticed. Another patron pointed it out, and since I had my phone, I looked it up. Not quite a dead ringer, but pretty close. Including the bulk.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    It would be so nice to find a Kim K lookalike. Hopefully that stripper has Kim's "assets". I would spending all my money on her.
  • WOODDR2
    12 years ago
    lopaw " A dancer I'm seeing now looks like a tall Courtney Cox, circa 1995. Nice!"

That's jyst mt type, who and where does she work?
  • JohnBuford
    12 years ago
    How about former Attorney General Janet Reno.I've been scouring the land fruitlessly (cue the "Route 66" theme) trying to find a dancer that looks like her.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    My ATF reminds me of Salma Hayek.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    pabloantonio,

Nice!
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    @pabloantonio- Lucky Man!
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    seen quite a few over the years that do the Pamela Anderson look. bleached blonde with big fake tits. still looking for my favorite, Jennifer Love Hewitt. will go broke if I ever find one.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    if they do this for halloween. A mandatory costume party and all girls dress up to closely resemble celebrities, I will go insane
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion