tuscl

$ out weighs being a jerk... true story

cnyknight
New York
At a go-go bar last night near the hotel ive been staying at. Kind of a dive but there is a dancer there who has amazing naturals and wears a corset where they spill out of. She pushes the limits of what should be allowed so i put up with the atmosphere to get lappers from her.

When i get there for happy hour, classic drunk jerk already at the bar making trouble. Talking crap left and right, grabbing at the girls, bothering customers etc. We all know the type.

No bouncer as its a go go bar but the bartender is a pretty tough biker tat chick, kind that would bust a bottle over a skull if needed. Seen her throw out a few dudes in the past. Yet this guy is still causing issues.

I took a seat in the corner near the game machine, away from drama. One girl there at the time, my fav who has come over to me a few times and i ask her about the jerk. She gives me the hes a dirt bag speech and a great lapdances and says she will eb right back.

I watch her come back and douchebag intercepts, they get into a screaming match, she tells him to f-off and as she walks away seemingly pissed he grabs her and buys a drink.

This goes on for hours, guy prob throws around 200 300 dollars in the course of 3 hours.

Money apparently can buy u a douchebag pass ...

19 comments

• jerikson40
    12 years ago
    You need to think like a woman.

Women want a guy who's a bad boy on the outside, but a good boy on the inside. This guy, while being a complete a-hole, was a bad boy. Didn't give a fuck, did what he wanted. Not necessarily a bad thing in a woman's eyes. Although they'll probably tell you differently cuz they don't want to be seen as supporting some obvious a-hole.

Now, when he grabbed her (like a real bad boy does), he probably proceeded to show her the "good boy on the inside" part.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby", (girls love it when you apologize...makes 'em melt), and then "here, let me buy you a drink sweetie".

And at that point she had her bad boy on the outside, good boy on the inside, and she was off in dreamy-land.

Or, maybe he slipped her a couple $100 bills in her corset. Either way, she's happy.
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    I would suspect this guy has some involvement in supplying drugs to the girls and/or management. He's a jerk but somebody wants to keep him around. Or, the girls and staff are just scared of him for some reason.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    Bouncers live off their tipout from the dancers, most dancers seem to feel well protected, they are not intimidated by customers normally. Now take out your wallet and look at it for 15 seconds. During that time, did you feel any concern about whether your wallet respected or was polite to you? Your wallet is what you are to a stripper, and she likewise feels no such concern. There are exceptions, but normally strippers only let customer trashiness really get to them if there is something sad going on in their personal life that makes them thin-skinned.
  • kittykate
    12 years ago
    Maybe I misunderstood something... But this post is about a guy who was rude, but the dancer still hung out because he was throwing out a few hundred dollar... Unless I'm confused, then I think it's clear that the dancer didn't hang out due to "bad boy" attractions or fear, but just to collect that money. I'd put up with some jerky banter for a couple hours for $300. I might feel a little cheap, if he were grabbing my butt or my friends butt.. But really, no dancing for enough money to cover my cell phone and Comcast bill for a month, would be worth it to me.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Money TALKS with some people. Guess it depends on the individual's circumstances.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Which is why I said that either it was some soft of bad boy attraction "Or, maybe he slipped her a couple $100 bills in her corset. Either way, she's happy"

The point being either she's there for attraction or money. But you're probably right, money is more likely.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Bad BOYS (Emphasis on Boys - emotionally speaking) won't provide them with what they need.
  • kittykate
    12 years ago
    Right. That's exactly why girls strip. To get their emotional needs meet. That's why I do it. Has nothing to do with money. Just really need a bunch of perverts to meet my emotional needs because they are so good at doing that.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Oh my. Kitty's got some claws. Nicely played.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Wasn't aware Bad Boys = Perverts.

I thought they were separate species of scum. Any woman that has either one at home I feel SORRY for. You make your choices and reap the consequences.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    @gmd: yeah, Alucard is not only a fuckhead, but, apparently a masochist and she splattered him pretty good.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    The comment wasn't aimed at her but at jerikson40. But she seems to be fitting in very well with your "KIND" Dougster and with gmd's "KIND". Just what we need here!
    LOL
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I'll translate for those who cannot decipher "alucardian": Our KIND = those whose realize what a masochistic, manic little fuckhead Alucard is and dish out to him the abuse he constantly begs for. I reckon the guy was born with "kick me" tattoo'ed to his forehead, along with bullseye between his eyes.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Ok, just wanted to see how he got zinged this time. Putting the fuckhead back on ignore.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    OMG Alucard (hah I just realized that's dracula backwards...and the name alucard is from an anime), why is it your mission to attack the younger audience. What did we do to you for you to have such a vendetta against us? Misconception is abound around you.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    actually cross out the misconception part, since that is a little biased based on regional points of views.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Alucard, if you're implying that self-confident women who aren't afraid to tell us what they want and don't want and can demonstrate a functioning brain are my "kind", you're abso-fucking-lutely right.

I pity so-called "men" who can't handle that.

• rickdugan
    12 years ago
    In a SC, $$$ can absolve a lot of sins. ;)

Kindness doesn't pay the rent or buy groceries. And in the interest of avoiding an confusion, they do NOT view you as anything other than a creep or pervert just because you think of yourself as the "nice guy."
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    "Alucard...why is it your mission to attack the younger audience. "

Because he is not young. He fucked things up in his own life and he is too old to correct things now even if he could he his shit together. His life is resigned to pay strippers for pussy he knows he will never get for free, and whim he knows actually despise him despite all his bluster here. He knows young people are either getting that pussy for free, or they are PLs who are paying, but still have time to turn it around. At 59 he long ago ran out of time to turn it around, and he is jealous of anyone not in the same rapidly sinking boat.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion